Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rawman

rawman

Just PM me I've got some to spare... What's sad is apparently Chaco has left the net, and will not be returning... I feel fortunate that he gifted me so many right before he said goodbye

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Just PM me I've got some to spare... What's sad is apparently Chaco has left the net, and will not be returning... I feel fortunate that he gifted me so many right before he said goodbye
Thats too bad. Hes got quite the following too. Whatever it is I hope it all works out for him.
Here's some Barney's LSD

rawman

rawman

We gotta have a sample party guys.. I wanna try yours, and what its about both of ya!

Hindu- Did u try some that I grew?!? I havent grown it since Feb or March so that was well cured! Lol.... Damn fine original D though that bunch was my best personally!

Sym- Was it grown by me or our mutual friend?? Gotta get together I've got a some nice samples from the last round, tastes have deffininetly improved runnings a fully amended-soil I believe!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Sym- Was it grown by me or our mutual friend?? Gotta get together I've got a some nice samples from the last round, tastes have deffininetly improved runnings a fully amended-soil I believe!

I had some of your Original Diesel...Fire stuff right there bro, the Chemdog's Sister was grown by our mutual friend! LOL.

Luna

Luna

Anyone ever heard of Hashbud? When I moved into the detroit area people kept telling me all about it. I kept trying to find anything on the net about it, but nothing only Hashbomb, Hashdawg. Those two were the closest I could find.
I got a cut of it but i think it might have something to do with bubba kush or some other really tasty kush.
well if anyone has any info, the cut that I was given express two phenotypes in the room from the same cut which is weird. one more indica which is only maybe 3 ft tall and one a little more sativa at about 5 ft tall. both seem to finish within 8-9 weeks

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Sorry I said that unclear... I ment like whats the parents?! My bad. Lol stoned trying to make sense doesn't always work as planned....
It was called Foam Mist. Supposedly something crossed with Kali mist Supposedly came from Cali via clone. I renamed it cause I didnt like Foam Mist. Melon OG has a better ring to it and it straight Blasts you.

BloodshotGrin

BloodshotGrin

First try at dry ice hash. Jilly Bean, Motovation and White Russian. Used a 200micron screen. YUM!

91grams
rawman

rawman

People used to come to the store I worked at awhile ago from the downriver compassion club lol they even donated to ur guys events. Small world... Ru flowering with them induction bulbs? Someone also came in talking about them say they're the new thing.. They sounded cool, but not much testing. I told him look up gavitas that's what I wanna buy for my new place.....

Anyways if you are flowering what kind of gram per watt ratios are you seeing??

Dank buds either way

Latest posts

Top Bottom