Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dees Nuts

Dees Nuts

I'm just 6 weeks vegging and 9 weeks for flowering! this was my first grow.
DSCN1506

3 plants "thc bomb" added up to five oz flowers in 15 weeks from seed. one called acid only gave me 3/4 oz I'm not really keeping a logbook. dollar for dollar you can't beat these lights with $1229.95 for the light you speak of I'm looking at a room 300watt 5x5 vs induction light room 12x12 for the same money. 300watts 1st 2 weeks 600watts 2nd 2 weeks 900watts for 1 week then 1500watts to finish. lamp life 30,000 vs 100,000 nuff said let me know when you get it you give me two clones I'll give you two. I only do soil if that's ok with you. let me know.

rawman

rawman

gavitas r only about 500$ or so not 1200$.... All my runs are organic- soil... U can pull just as good yields organic as any sysnthetic... So ur doing a 300, then 600 or so for 2 weeks, then 1500 for the last few weeks in a 12x12 room correct? How much do these cost? What are your yields like? And how many would you buy to equal as many lumens as your avg 1,000 watt hid? I've got a 12x12 with 4k hid, and I can consistantly but 4000 grams give or take

rawman

rawman

Gotcha man! Well good luck, and if u got any questions, or anything ever bro hit the thread up here n I'm sure a few others or me would be glad to help local peeps get to growing some dank! Although it looks like ur off to a great start :) congrats

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Always enjoy your bud shots & not trying to jack your thread, but that's an AWESOME shot of GOSKATE day, rawman!!!!:D I didn't know what was cooler... Seeing the skateboarding masses, or the sound they made rollin down <1>! Stay cool!
Lady Goods
IMG 3542

djmjb

djmjb

:D​

That DeathStar yields like a champ man

I have Fam in NY and sour diesel is definitely the standard and benchmark for pot out there. When I came across the deathstar, the smell reminded me of sour on steroids!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Just PM me I've got some to spare... What's sad is apparently Chaco has left the net, and will not be returning... I feel fortunate that he gifted me so many right before he said goodbye

Did you get any of the ECSD X Killerchem those are epic one on my top to get list wish i had her in the garden its some epic dank for sure if you have any pop them you won't be sorry i promise!

Top Bottom