Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

[quoe="ohthatguy8, post: 1296639, member: 38446"]Not complaining at all but is electricity kind of cheap right now it what? Hope it stays this way[/quote]
Umm i think I'm gonna be owing money. Ive only been in my new place for two months n I think they're estimating my bill. Ive got to get that changed

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

So glad the wife said something about the bill. I called and they were estimating based on previous use. After two months I owe just over 1000$ above what they billed me for. Needless to say I requested a true reading each month
Not complaining at all but is electricity kind of cheap right now it what? Hope it stays this way

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

speaking of electric bills. How much is too much in a residential single family home? I just paid 600+ for a months worth of juice. Just curious what others are paying without drawing unwanted attention to themselves.

deacon1503

deacon1503

So glad the wife said something about the bill. I called and they were estimating based on previous use. After two months I owe just over 1000$ above what they billed me for. Needless to say I requested a true reading each month

Estimates vs actuals.

Im on then Day/Night program and my bills went from 1300 to under a a grand with just the meter swap.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Can u put this n idiot terms for me lol. I think u mean u have rooms on during the day and night? So do I.my meter is at most 7 years old (that's how old the house is) It's digital too. What they say I owe is also on par with what I've traditionally paid too.
Estimates vs actuals.

Im on then Day/Night program and my bills went from 1300 to under a a grand with just the meter swap.

FiveAM

FiveAM

Can u put this n idiot terms for me lol. I think u mean u have rooms on during the day and night? So do I.my meter is at most 7 years old (that's how old the house is) It's digital too. What they say I owe is also on par with what I've traditionally paid too.

Pretty sure he's running his lights on at night, and off during the day. I've heard this is cheaper to do. Something like 3am - 3pm

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Pretty sure he's running his lights on at night, and off during the day. I've heard this is cheaper to do. Something like 3am - 3pm

Its def cheaper to run at night just for the fact that its cooler. I run 7pm - 7am. :)

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

That's a myth your charged in mi by kwh used. I've heard urban legend that they charge a premium in places during "peak hours" but this is the way consumers energy chargers.
This was their estimate. Boy were they wrong

Top Bottom