Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
5-6pm - 5-6am for my caregiver..
And I see that with delivery charges it is about.13$ per kwh for the first 600

Count your self lucky... Cherryland electric is beyond fucking northern michigan ...

" Those who use 1,770 kilowatt hours will be paying a rate 1 percent higher than their Consumers counterparts. The rate will be significantly higher for those using less that 400 kilowatt hours per month, or 10.5 percent over Consumers’ customers using the same volume. The average Cherryland member, who uses 680 kilowatt hours per month, will be paying 5.5 percent more than those using the other utility. "

Bomber420

Bomber420

20140731 225234
Budda tahoe og gettin the axe tonight. Really excited for these ones

deacon1503

deacon1503

Can u put this n idiot terms for me lol. I think u mean u have rooms on during the day and night? So do I.my meter is at most 7 years old (that's how old the house is) It's digital too. What they say I owe is also on par with what I've traditionally paid too.

The actual name of the program is the Time of Day electric rate through DTE. My 30 year old meter was replaced with a digital one, not a smart meter, and from 7 pm - 11 am, which is off-peak, I save 15 - 20% over peak times.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Sweet I wonder if consumers energy has a program like that.
The actual name of the program is the Time of Day electric rate through DTE. My 30 year old meter was replaced with a digital one, not a smart meter, and from 7 pm - 11 am, which is off-peak, I save 15 - 20% over peak times.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

20140729 080216
20140729 080249
Don't let my lousy pictures fool ya. This is the alien dawg f2 given to me by @leafdoctor1. It took home first place Indica at the htcc. Gorgeous buds! Smoked two joints out of this bud and let me tell you it's fire. Personally I need a joint to let you know your hitting it n this one delivered. The longer the joint burns the harder it is to hold in and I love that. The flavor is hard for me to describe but it's there right till the end of the doob. I feel pretty lucky to have taken home a bud that took first place! It's probably gonna be hard for the big man to find a friend to smoke the bud I gave him when all his is so fire.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Indica
1ST - Oasis Medical Seeds - Paris OG
2ND - Herbal Solutions - Alien Dawg F2
3RD - Herban Legendz, LLC - Grape OX

Sativa
1ST - Arborside Compassion - CATFISH
2ND - Organibliss - Ghost Train Haze #1
3RD - We Grow Education and Collective Centers - MelonGum

Hybrid
1ST - Herbal Solutions - Gorilla Glue
2ND - Pure West Compassion Club - Death Star
3RD - Kushman Veganics for Buds & Roses - Veganic Candyland

@ohthatguy8 he took 2nd with the Aliendawg. Im a little jealous I didnt get to smoke that one! Now leaf was saying his Ghost train tested the highest was that his Ghost Train #1 that took 2nd in the sativa? Need to scoop me a cpl packs of that.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

That's @sticky icky 's alien dog v2 from Cali Connect not F2 guys :)

Chemdog D x Alien Kush, or Chemdog D x original alien dawg I thought is what they where
I wonder how many of those he had to look thru to find the winner? I've had bad luck with cali connection. Just keep finding the same big but loose budded grape phenos from og n chem plants.

FiveAM

FiveAM

Awesome, I just found the link on their website. Thanks for the great info

Last edited:
Top Bottom