Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

swisscheese

mmmm did somebody say bubba kush in here? thanks for sharin everyone
B6

B7

B13

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Very nice fellas! Im really diggin that Tahoe Alien! Mad props bro. Looks fuggin DANK! Swiss Cheese, your Bubba is the truth bro!!It was a pleasure gwtting to smoke, the Wifi too for that matter! You definitely got er dialed in!! Grow looks great. Pleasure having out to my home. Your welcome anytime brother. Mad props and respect. Peace!

rawman

rawman

Fruity OG kush is how I describe my keeper, but there's a lot more to them.... Earthy OG on some, fruity OG on others, diesel tones in one.... It was a rainbow of smells fsho..... Can't wait to run my keepers again, this round was good, but I think I'll get better flavors next time out of them; I should have done a better flush, next run with pheno E will be the game changer :)

S

swisscheese

Very nice fellas! Im really diggin that Tahoe Alien! Mad props bro. Looks fuggin DANK! Swiss Cheese, your Bubba is the truth bro!!It was a pleasure gwtting to smoke, the Wifi too for that matter! You definitely got er dialed in!! Grow looks great. Pleasure having out to my home. Your welcome anytime brother. Mad props and respect. Peace!
I'll have some fresh bubba soon enough to sample and I appreciate the compliments. Can't wait to try some of your white fire.

D

dank.frank

I've never thought the paw to have any fuel tones to it what so ever.

Banana, nutty, creamy vanilla undertone - but heavy, heavy banana smell. Like banana nut bread, almost. Best I can describe it from my run in with what I witnessed called "monkey paw".

I've gotta ask how someone calls it fuel - can't possibly be the same plant.

dank.Frank

D

dank.frank

Right on Boom...

Never had her....just saw a jar that contained her a few years back... left a permenant impression in my brain. I was blown away by it on all accords.

For all I know, I could have been told the wrong name - leaving ME in pursuit of some magical mystery herb.

I'm not in the best position to make a judgement call either, outside of that singular experience.

dank.Frank

symbiote420

symbiote420

The Monkey Paw was dense dark green bud with purple tints to it, had a acrid peppery/spicy funk and tasted like you laced it with hash! Strong lung expansion with hacking ensued! Always had a shitty trim though, definitely indica dom, this shiz made me a munching Cheshire cat!!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
The Monkey Paw was dense dark green bud with purple tints to it, had a acrid peppery/spicy funk and tasted like you laced it with hash! Lung expansion with hacking ensued! Always had a shitty trim though, definitely indica dom, this shiz made me a munching Cheshire cat!!
Spot on to how I remember it....all I can add is the raw stank was pretty impressive. Similar to how a skunk stain your clothes when you smoked the paw you smelled like it for hours after. People looking at you in public like damn this dude smells like weed hardcore. The buds were dense but they were also a nice size. Not like og size dense buds but like big bud size buds and og dense. Some batches were more skunky than others but it never was trimmed real well. Somewhat leafy bud for how dense it was. If I had to guess, I'd say def some afghan in the genes. There was little sativa in the paw if it wasn't 100% indica. Munches like a mad man and made me crazy lazy. I had got it a couple times where it had some purple tone to it but it was usually just dark green with leaf wrapped around the big dense buds.

I gave my paw cut to Hazeman so everyone should see some nice crosses here soon I'm sure. I havnt sat down with him in a few months to bullshit but I'm sure he will work it once he runs her a few times and realizes how fire she is. Slow veg but seriously think stalk and she's a shit brick house.

You also have to remember the paw is an older strain so....it was grow from seed. With that being said you will see a few variations of it from the few who kept beans over the years and popped them and have been keeping any of the clones alive and around. Plus, just like any of the strains that have been around for 15+ years....depending on how well it's been kept or how many times over its been cloned it will have slight genetics drift making it look slightly different from person to person. Just like the Chemdog line or any other lines we all know and love that have been around a while.

Just somemstuff to take into account. My two cents if you will lol...~Smf~

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Looks real nice Budmuncher! Knocked that one outta the park!! Which parent is dom in the smell department?
The GranDaddy is dom. Grape, fruity, sweetness. I think it is dom in most of them but that Chemdog D will shine through also. Ive smelled some dif funk on them.:)
That grandoggy purps is looking killer, keep that shit coming
Thanks!:D

D

dank.frank

Thanks for the extra paw info, guys.

What I'm hearing sounds like purple monkey balls - a deep chunk cross - not what I experienced and witnessed as the paw....

I'd be really disappointed to learn I have no clue what strain I've been seeking all these years...

dank.Frank

S

swisscheese

That grandoggy purple looks exactly like gdp and the cut of sr71 I had. Bet it tastes amazing, my mouth is watering.

Latest posts

Top Bottom