Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
neck

neck

I'll have some pics up at some point. currently on the hunt for that 90's MI skunk. I rarely hear people talk about the old school 90's skunk i remember. got a few really good leads and a heirloom skunk cut from the late 80's but I don't think it's the skunk I seek.

are we talking SE michigan? mid 90's? it cured out to a golden color?

rawman

rawman

Last I seen the skunk was 2005.... It was being grown by this crazy turkish guy in the D...... Seriously fuckin' nutty guy.... Lol..... One day he was up n' gone then he came back through the hood one day, said he still had it, and he had some ak47 he thought was even better..... N that he'd back with some herb so show off, and we never seen him again....

symbiote420

symbiote420

Wow I haven't seen any Skunk around here in atleast 15 years, I really need to find & make friends with that crazy dude....those genetics are holy grail in my book, no other herb comes close to the smell of real deal Skunk weed!!

Shamus

Shamus

agreed ^^ and nah neck I don't believe so. this is on the west side. the skunk Is short, squat and classic Christmas tree stature, very dark green deep pine color, buds are dark pine green/almost purple coated in frost, big christmas tree buds that literally smell like the wheel well after doing donuts in a jetta over a colony of skunks. It has potential to sting the nose. it's my boys dad.. just haven't talked to em inna grip. I'm gonna wait till my next harvest go bring em a few zips or somethin n see if hell come off the cut or some beans. he's real old school/not Internet friendly. I have some other beans from a 90's cornfield crews skunk from northern MI. I wanna run en but plant numbers and other things in que is my only prob. I feel like I'm Charlie and this skunk is my golden ticket. Haha. imma dub the skunk I seek MI donut skunk. Also the donut is Hella strong.. Like leaving one incapable of processing any new thought leaving one stupefied every second of the stone kinda buzz. it's definitely a holy grail to me As well.

symbiote420

symbiote420

I had alot of '93 - '05 beans stolen in a break in in '08, whole lotta gems...some young punks took everything lights, plants, cuts, and my whole seed stash I collected up until that point....it only made me go harder though! I know somebody has to have this cut/beans and maybe the Monkeypaw too!

Shamus

Shamus

We both know whos got that monkey paw.. lol. I've smoked on it. it's really fuely. It's the one variety that actually I'd say has hints of gasoline. And that sucks to hear man. 30 5 footers ripped by a "best friend/partner" last year.. complete bull ish bro. shady dbags now a days. I feel ya though.

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

IMG 0025

PURPLE PANTHER KUSH BEAUTY ..... DETROIT MASTER KUSH X PURP SATIVA

rawman

rawman

Little bit of it... That one has a structure of one, but the smell of a haze

It's ChemDxSFV(cc)xNevsHaze

Shamus

Shamus

now that u say that I can see the ecsd in it. ecsd has a lot of those rubbery stub sugar leaves too. Def picked that up. over all looks like it'd be a joy to smoke on.

Top Bottom