Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bBgog13

bBgog13

Nice grow bro real nice grow people if you're watching this is really top notch
It has that sense of regal royality great job

bBgog13

bBgog13

Will the sin city platinum an sin mint show like cookies I'm seeing on this thread
There both crossed with blue power ?and how many beans should one pop to find the cookie dominant pheno ?everything I'm seeing on this site looks straight fire
What should I be looking for is there tell tales?

soserthc1

soserthc1

@bBgog13 sin city uses the forum cut they say and they sell 15 seeds per pack so I'm gonna say run 15 and your odds of finding a cookie leaner should be 50% dude and please stop multi posting like above , you can add all your thoughts in 1 post before a mod gets to ya ;)

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
@bBgog13 sin city uses the forum cut they say and they sell 15 seeds per pack so I'm gonna say run 15 and your odds of finding a cookie leaner should be 50% dude and please stop multi posting like above , you can add all your thoughts in 1 post before a mod gets to ya ;)

I was waiting for someone else to say it for a change, I didn't wanna have to be the first one lol but yeah thats fucking annoying as hell plz stop :D

bBgog13

bBgog13

k

Muckman420

Muckman420

Any one know if Tahoe does not like A/C, they are maybe 8 feet from it and it's blowing up. Temp is 70 and humidity is 54%, keeping the room cooler until I get more moisture today, I'm gettin taco leafs and I just put in the A/C yesterday, the girls were in the green all night and all day, then the light came on last night and uhhhh I see tacos forming on top.

I moved the lights up, 150WT HPS and 1000WT HPS. I'm getting a ppm meter today, ph is a steady 6.5-7 across the board and the three strains are King Louie XIII OG, SpaceQueen and Tahoe OG.

Any and all help is appreciated

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Any one know if Tahoe does not like A/C, they are maybe 8 feet from it and it's blowing up. Temp is 70 and humidity is 54%, keeping the room cooler until I get more moisture today, I'm gettin taco leafs and I just put in the A/C yesterday, the girls were in the green all night and all day, then the light came on last night and uhhhh I see tacos forming on top.

I moved the lights up, 150WT HPS and 1000WT HPS. I'm getting a ppm meter today, ph is a steady 6.5-7 across the board and the three strains are King Louie XIII OG, SpaceQueen and Tahoe OG.

Any and all help is appreciated
I know if your temperature drops too much the plant's will not eat like they should an could cause that I have seen this happen when gee's food content gets high, an I have seen taco leafs when the temperature get too high as well it is a way the plant's protect there surface from the heat!

Muckman420

Muckman420

That's why I raised the lights but they were over 40 inches from the canopy to begin with now they are higher, it started when I put in the a/c it's a constant 73-75 and rH is between47-60% I have kept them within reason I'm not understanding, click my link and check them out if it helps

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

I am putting in another humidifier and getting a ppm reader so I know what the air is like for them, I'm not running Co2 pretty much organic ect...
Yeah the ppm meter an microscope are
the most important things it is a must in my opinion! And check the ppm run off to see where your at would be a good starting point! An keep a eye for critters I quit using fox farm soil because of fungus gnats problems!

Muckman420

Muckman420

I have been using a lab grade microscope on these bitches since day one, no one brings cd in my house without me finding it lmao soil and all, I even take contrasted slides

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yeah I hear you on that but when running there soil I would pick up some gnatrol just in case for there lave that could already be in the soil I'm not saying you have them it's just for precaution measure Is all!

rawman

rawman

91'xTK

soserthc1

soserthc1

Need some info on gnatrol please . I bought 195 grams after the gnats got crazy and I was tired of walking around with a bottle of neem like a machine gun .
So I added 5.5 grams ( or a little less ) to each gallon of water and dredged all plants then put a sticky trap in almost every pot 2 cycles ago . After the first 12 hr cycle there was not a gnat flying anywhere and moderate coverage on the traps , granted there in a lot of yellow traps around. This morning after flower I seen several buzzing around veg
So I suppose my question is frequency , I realize that the gnatrol kills the larvae not the gnats but how often is the treatment required and do people then use it as a preventative also ?
Part 2 I was in homer depot and they had captain jacks dead bug at a close out of 2 dollar and 53 cents for 32z , I grabbed several as it had spinosad in it . Has anyone used this with any results I really ( knock on wood) don't need it now but I'm thinking about grabbing a few more and adding to preventative measures .
@muchman420 I run my room at 80 and my Tahoe never tacos I would make sure nothing is in her pants

Top Bottom