Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Rawman mentioned some of the negatives on the Trainwreck a few pages back and i can certainly add a few to the list. Things like it has no resin till 8wks and you're afraid it's dudding, or the fact it needs well over 70 days to even look finished. But it has it's Fans, doesn't it?

View attachment 476185 View attachment 476186
im not sure what cut you have of the Trainwerck but mine throws frost early an all the way through like the gees do! shit even veg she is a sticky cut!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Hada clean the grinder.. Ran outta dab's turned the reclaim to medicine for a friend now all i got left is whatever my grinder gave up which was way more then i was expecting lol

after this im going to try and take a cpl weeks off and cut my usage back, been blowing thru weed like its candy lately.

DSCN0034
DSCN0035

symbiote420

symbiote420

I've been feeling kinda burned out over the past couple of weeks for some odd reason, feeling like I'm back up to 85% and climbing now.... whole lotta dank I've been catching up on this morning let's keep it going!

Yeti OG f3 phenos (l to r) #3, #6, & #7

SFV OG curing

88G13/HP @ 60 days in a 3 gallon pot of Happy Frog that I top dressed weekly with different meals.

Pulp Fiction pheno 3 (day 40), she's a lot shorter & frostier than the #1... kinda more on the Dumpster side in the smell dept., really has started to pack on some serious weight over this week too!

My SFV/Star Dawg F2 @ day 26, 2nd run and pretty much dialed!!

@cannarado's Triangle S1 #3 five days in, the force is strong with this one......

....... so is the stench which is str8 up skunky!

Smoking on some fuego SoCal Master this fine afternoon, really similar to the Bubba and LA Con cuts I used to run awhile back except my LA cured to a grey/silver color and a lot more gassy!

My homie just matched me with some of this Cookie Monster, these nugs are dense as f*** and everything's tasting like Bubba to me today lol

............ and I know I said I was done poppin' beans for the moment but these (2) Gorilla Ghost bagseeds fell into my hands and are gettin' a spin this next full moon!!

Top Bottom