Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rawman

rawman

symbiote420

symbiote420

Gifts from @leafdoctor1, thanks again bro!

Sunshine Daydream x Chemdog #4

Rugburn OG 1

Rugburn OG 2

Ben Horner OG (Ghost OG x Alien Double Dawg)

@2DogWalker's Motorbreath

This is the best Girl Scout Cookies I ever smoked!!!

Ghost OG

Chemdog

@DC105 that 88G13/HP is the bombay the 1st hit and you know she's not messin' around with you. I've dubbed her the Hangover pheno lol you wake up the next day feeling like OMG I'm still tore up!! Imo I believe the Chem/OG lines are descendants from it, too many similarities to list!

leafdoctor1

leafdoctor1

Gifts from @leafdoctor1, thanks again bro!

Sunshine Daydream x Chemdog #4
View attachment 477393
Rugburn OG 1
View attachment 477394
Rugburn OG 2
View attachment 477395
Ben Horner OG (Ghost OG x Alien Double Dawg)
View attachment 477396
@2DogWalker's Motorbreath
View attachment 477397
This is the best Girl Scout Cookies I ever smoked!!!
View attachment 477398
Ghost OG
View attachment 477399
Chemdog
View attachment 477400

@DC105 that 88G13/HP is the bombay the 1st hit and you know she's not messin' around with you. I've dubbed her the Hangover pheno lol you wake up the next day feeling like OMG I'm still tore up!! Imo I believe the Chem/OG lines are descendants from it, too many similarities to list!
Thanks glad you liked them

2DogWalker

Awesome work fellas

@leafdoctor1 That motorbreath looks fuego my man... And the Ben Horner og looks super dank, were those cooks that @symbiote420 showed the forum cut?

@RAW that ogkb looks great man...was it to slow of a veg to fill rooms effiecently? Looks like the yield is there? Is the smoke all it's cracked up to be? I enjoy the forum a lot personally.

Respect
2dog

symbiote420

symbiote420

Awesome work fellas

@leafdoctor1 That motorbreath looks fuego my man... And the Ben Horner og looks super dank, were those cooks that @symbiote420 showed the forum cut?

@RAW that ogkb looks great man...was it to slow of a veg to fill rooms effiecently? Looks like the yield is there? Is the smoke all it's cracked up to be? I enjoy the forum a lot personally.

Respect
2dog

Those Cooks' are the forum cut! Next sesh I'll have some beans of the Ben Horner and a few others for ya if you want bro.... I had some beans for ya at the expo last year but didn't see ya the next day (Saturday).

rawman

rawman

She's alright @2DogWalker i did toss her but I took a plant back from my boy recently. I'm gna try and hit her with more pollen for new seed stash then let her go.

As for profile she reeks probably the loudest smell of all on the last batch. I smoked animal yesterday, she's better then animal, but I think OGkb and forum are very similar in end product. Maybe Ogkb smokes a little stronger but not enough to choose ogkb over forum.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Just a warning to anyone who comes across a strain called Grape Krush.. If you get it clone anyway... Skip it!!!!!!!! The strain going around northern michigan is bunk, It looks decent but the medicinal qualities are shit, the high is short and shit. Ive found 2 growers who've grown it now and both produced crap for meds from it... Another friend also smoked it and agreed its a shit cut..

So if anyone comes across it don't say i didn't warn ya'll its up north atm but its making its way south via trades.

Top Bottom