Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

Oh yeh! "Yeti F3 buds for the and budder" its going to be a great day , then hitting up the Auto show downtown.
DSCF8318

stonestacker

stonestacker

Ok I really fucked up this round. Saw pm early on so a burnt sulfur every day for 1 hr. Thought that took care of it didn't see any more. Found some on one plant monday coped that plant put it in 5 gallon buckets and set outside. Next day dipped in H2O2 2 oz to the gallon of water, but that didn't seem to get rid of it. Well chopped the rest last night and found a little on all the plants. Dipped in H2O2 again still see the shit tryed full strenght still see it tried the brides 3% still see it Fuck.

I will not let people smoke this. I was really excited about this round some of the best I've grown.

I don't blast BHO. I will be looking at Care Extractions. Anyone use them Or recommend someone else.

I need to reload the room. My usual routine is to bleach everything and spray the ceiling with H2O2. I think I will burn sulphur for 5 - 8 hr after cleaning this time.
The plants going in were dipped in Egele 20 after cloning and vegged for 6 weeks

I'm just beside myself. I have to get this pm shit under control or quit!!!!!! I ordered some JMS Stylet oil too try.
It's a good thing I have a day job!

Canappa

Canappa

Ok I really fucked up this round. Saw pm early on so a burnt sulfur every day for 1 hr. Thought that took care of it didn't see any more. Found some on one plant monday coped that plant put it in 5 gallon buckets and set outside. Next day dipped in H2O2 2 oz to the gallon of water, but that didn't seem to get rid of it. Well chopped the rest last night and found a little on all the plants. Dipped in H2O2 again still see the shit tryed full strenght still see it tried the brides 3% still see it Fuck.

I will not let people smoke this. I was really excited about this round some of the best I've grown.

I don't blast BHO. I will be looking at Care Extractions. Anyone use them Or recommend someone else.

I need to reload the room. My usual routine is to bleach everything and spray the ceiling with H2O2. I think I will burn sulphur for 5 - 8 hr after cleaning this time.
The plants going in were dipped in Egele 20 after cloning and vegged for 6 weeks

I'm just beside myself. I have to get this pm shit under control or quit!!!!!! I ordered some JMS Stylet oil too try.

I feel your pain , happened to my last run I cut down my PM infected plants and crossed my fingers it would not come back and it never did. I used nothing to get rid of it. cut the plants down and called it a day. sending good vibes to you!

Last edited:
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Temp swing!!!!!

xPeacePipex

xPeacePipex

Kaks Kreations

Pink Light Pheno of NL#5 X Plushberry

Some Plushberry mixes like the one shown second below taste and smell like berry and cherry candy and effects are out of this world...

Kaks KreationsNL#5 X PlushBerry BCS Dom

PA075569

Pink Lights Pheno of NL#5 X Plushberry
PA075552

PA075560
PA075566
PA075557
PA075555

Last edited:
xPeacePipex

xPeacePipex

Space Lights - This pheno of NL#5 X Plushberry I also selected and am utilizing . Manidou Seeds - Two Dog Star projections I have been working on the past few years and she is one of my main stars in the 50/50 head driven med for both mind and body..

This little gem is a real keeper and she is often called the Tutti Fruit Hash maker among my patients that get any of this. I tend to keep most of her to myself due to my love for the Pychonaut Journeys into my own 420 matrix;)

Kaks Kreations - NL#5 X PlushBerry - BCS Dom

P1016799
P1016789
P1016793
P1016814
P1016812
P1016801

Last edited:
Top Bottom