Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ftwendy

ftwendy

Wow just wow! So how many hours did you induce flowering with and what did they ripen in? I would be honored if you put up pics in the diminishing flower light thread!

I induced at 11 on, 13 off -- finished at 63 days with 9 on 15 off. Loved the savings on the electric bill, and the plants seemed happy as could be. Yields look about average, tho the space was new so its hard to judge.

Thanks again bro. I'll pop a few pics in your thread with some details about the entire schedule.ftw

Dlo

Dlo

GSC furum cut day 1
2013 05 07 17 56 14 59

rawman

rawman

I love it, never had a problem.... I've only had it a year or so though.... It came highly recommended from a friend though, and like I said does exactly why I need..... Idk how much you, but there's a store in Chesterfield, I think?. They sell them for just under 2,000$.... It's the cheapest I could find the 200 max locally or online new

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
How did that Vortex finish for you Bud? I remember seeing it at a shop a while back and
the color was really unique.

She looked real pretty but that was about it. One and done for that girl!;)

slumdog80

slumdog80

I hear yeah boss, you have to keep that pimp hand strong. If you have one slacking, they all
think it's alright.

Disclaimer: I am in no way a chauvinist or do I condone such behavior.

Natural

Natural

What'd ya think of KK on it's own?..you ran any other RP strains?..been itching to try one of them.

Top Bottom