Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rawman

rawman

DSCN2178
DSCN2180
DSCN2183
DSCN2184
DSCN2196

symbiote420

symbiote420

This strain has no name, it's only been kept in a small circle here in MI for well over 30 yrs! My bro I got her from says it's a sativa that's acclimatized to the upper part of the Mitten that yields fat, potent buds ...so hopefully she'll bloom fast indoors too! He told me he took some off his best White Russian (when it was the shiz!), his peeps said it was only a good daytime smoke compared to their "no name"

Summer 2013 242

Summer 2013 243

Summer 2013 244

I was told at this height she'll easily grow to over 6 - 7 ft .........almost has an OG type structure to her!!

rawman

rawman

Actually that and the black triangle the page back are a different grower. I've helped him since the beginning; as far as buying equipment, nute schedule,and strains..... He's older than most here @53, so I put him on the cns17 and botanicares additives... Just becuase my previous experience was succesful and easy.... N if used properly it's fire, even his first run no one believed it was his first, this was his fourth run harvested.

joshadelph

joshadelph

props Raw, looking fire as always! That blunt I hit of your still at the Old Miami was still the tastiest flower I've tried in a bit.

sixstring

sixstring

gunna bump this so I can find it later,ill post my Michigan shizzle when I get off work,peace

Top Bottom