Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rawman

rawman

Urkle brings back memories of my days in Oakland. Grew Urkle, Ken's cut of Purple Kush, Ken's cut of GDP and loved all three , they were very similiar but the Purple Kush took the first place of the three. I loved the Urkle (and the GDP) but she just didn't produce and was not quite as potent as the PK.... That smell though, ooo mmmm that urkle smell!
Would've love to have seen the pk looking for a local legend pk. Actually popping some of nspectas urkle x bubba and mendo x bubba looking for a purple kush redux

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

I have sr71pk x c99 that I might be getting into. This black rose x double purp doja I have going right now is dark and danky!!

symbiote420

symbiote420

SFV OG x (Stardawg F2) .......it's day 21 the pic is from day 19, she's lanky like her mom and has just started to bud!

Not too long before I harvest these '88 G13/Hash Plant x OG Squared beans, I seeded the whole plant up too!! Used my keeper Ghash pheno #6 with an OG dom OG2 male I got from my bro @Funk Monk!

Funk Monk

Funk Monk

SFV OG x (Stardawg F2) .......it's day 21 the pic is from day 19, she's lanky like her mom and has just started to bud!

Not too long before I harvest these '88 G13/Hash Plant x OG Squared beans, I seeded the whole plant up too!! Used my keeper Ghash pheno #6 with an OG dom OG2 male I got from my bro @Funk Monk!
View attachment 442153
Funk yeah homie you can take all my males, lol. Glad to see you funk with that Og squared male, for I couldn't get but one female that spit nuts later in bloom(RIP). Can't wait to see how well the funk'n went down with these couple of funky strains. That SFV Og X The Dude aka Stardawg F2 looking dope. Have to gather up and do 1 of those crazy blaze downs again soon homie, funk blessings on making dank for the love from the glove.......Long live the thumber's in the funky state of the Mitten.. Funk on

Funk Monk

Funk Monk

Yo! @Funk Monk @symbiote420 if any more pollen is floating around from that male keep me in mind! A qtip full is enough for me! :D :D . I seeded my concord Grape (shown above) with pollen from a Yeti BX2 male that smelled of pine and had the red stems so hopefully it will produce some Elevated Concord. The Concord needs a boost bad, trying ot find the right male because so many people love everything about it besides the lack of potency....

She tested at 14% total cannabinoids .... pretty lame.
I don't keep anything with tails or males, lol. I will certainly let you know when they come. I have some seedlings going:
Terpinator by Cannarado- CO Flo X Super Silver Haze
The Kraze by Cannarado- (Girl Scout Cookies x Fire Og) X Super Silver Haze
??? by TR Seeds- Diablo Og X (Triangle Kush x Stardawg)
??? by The Duns- Eastbound(SD dom) X Fruity Pebble Og F3
??? by Mota Rebel- Orange Diesel X Long Bottom Leaf
Pipe Dreams by 303- Blue Dream X Bio Diesel
Chem Soda by Jaws- Black Cherry Soda X Chemdog D bx3(Fems)
I have to find out what the game plan is for the Rebel Clan, so more Mota gear coming but then again he's always in the Temple Funk'n things up, and I love it, funk on

peoplewish

peoplewish

Durban Poison ......... my all time favorite weed..... hands down ever. This old head gave it to us years ago from the mountains in summit county. The baby boomers still carry the classic fire. Cannot wait to meet up with him this ski season for more xmas gifts :) some legendary stuff is coming down the pipe. This durban is dominated by an aroma that literally stains jars. She is so packed with limonene that when you trim her wet you do not get finger hash you get knuckle hash. Limonene is a natural solvent and it pushes what would be the finger has down to your palm, leaving your fingers wet with the sativa sheen. She yields well over 2 a light and finishes in 60 days. The stickiest of the icky....

-Pdub

IMG 0468

Funk Monk

Funk Monk

Staying on the bean grind @Funk Monk
Got to keep raping this seed collection to put a dent in it. Have to holla at you soon to talk game. I have an Animal Cookie X Ghost Cookies bout to get funk'd in the Temple soon. Still have samples of the Ghost Cookies for you homie, time to puff tough, funk on
Terpinator sounds right up my alley! Where do I order some :) ?

That's quite a lineup @Funk Monk , nice!
Thanks homie, just doing the best I funk'n can. I know @cannarado is brewing something up for the heads. Homie has been funk'n up the seed biz for many moons and his gear is flame to say the least. funk on

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Durban Poison ......... my all time favorite weed..... hands down ever. This old head gave it to us years ago from the mountains in summit county. The baby boomers still carry the classic fire. Cannot wait to meet up with him this ski season for more xmas gifts :) some legendary stuff is coming down the pipe. This durban is dominated by an aroma that literally stains jars. She is so packed with limonene that when you trim her wet you do not get finger hash you get knuckle hash. Limonene is a natural solvent and it pushes what would be the finger has down to your palm, leaving your fingers wet with the sativa sheen. She yields well over 2 a light and finishes in 60 days. The stickiest of the icky....

-Pdub

View attachment 442282
The jelliest of the jelly.

OGReggieBUSH777

OGReggieBUSH777

@Andy Genesis was up bro im sexing some yooper right now yours look killer man so u pushed it 9 weeks and was killer, what are some sure tells i have a great phenom

symbiote420

symbiote420

@Andy Genesis here's my sativa dom high Mackinaw Trailmix OG around 52 days .....last run I took her to 85 and I think that's the best for it! Soaring head high that I finding myself spacing out too!

This is my 3rd run with her and I got her figured out roota to the toota but I'm letting her go after this run, her sister pheno D is the keeper, she's lemon fuel to the max, when I open the jar up the smell of lemon sweet tarts rush the senses!

Latest posts

Top Bottom