Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HeadKracker

HeadKracker

MotorBreath almost done... seriously a personal favorite.. i cant thank the homies enough for sharing her..

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
LOL so i talk about master kush the other day and bam my buddie up and sends me a photo saying hes got master..

Havn't smoked this my self so i can't speak on it much but it looks decent.. Guess the grower is one of those never lets any clones go kinda guy so.. bleh Kinda makes me wonder where he got mk from but.. shrugs

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice work how long in the oven?
Not sure exactly.....I usually just let it run still it's stable and take it out and check it. Probably 18 hours....I could be wrong though lol

damn!! i can smell the terps from here !! @Skunkmasterflex hahah
my homie , blasts alot of Tahoe his brother grows.. and it always comes out fire... placed in a cup last year with it.. but Orange Tahoe!!! wooohooo hot damn!!! lol sure to be dat loupak
Crazy profile on this stuff. Really smooth and wild buzz. One of my favorites iv blasted yet. I'm weird with oils.....sometimes I like shatter and sometimes I prefer a wax honeycomb. Tahoe does make good oil always though, you are right about that my friend

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
LOL so i talk about master kush the other day and bam my buddie up and sends me a photo saying hes got master..

View attachment 448192

Havn't smoked this my self so i can't speak on it much but it looks decent.. Guess the grower is one of those never lets any clones go kinda guy so.. bleh Kinda makes me wonder where he got mk from but.. shrugs
Looks good man, almost looks more like a pheno find from master kush seeds though then say SoCal master or one of the master cuts iv seen. Hard to tell how fire a bud is by a picture tough....or even just looking at it. Looks like you need to get yourself samples to see how she smokes

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Agreed its a tad darker then the master i had years ago but trying relive that moment gets harder as the years go on :( Tried to get a sample the other night but things didn't work out :\ Perhaps one day she'll make a grand return..

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I usually purge my stuff for at least 24 hours. residual tests suggest ppms (of butane) get below 500 after 24 hours.
We tried various ways. I can tell you this for sure. If you learn not to over blast you will save a ton of purge time. The first few times I made any bho I over blasted and it took much longer to get the slab stable. Now I use tubes that hold 100-120 grams and only use 2 cans of butane. (10 oz cans). The first can doesn't even make butane come out of the bottom of the tube.... the second can forces everything out. Been working real well for me.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

We tried various ways. I can tell you this for sure. If you learn not to over blast you will save a ton of purge time. The first few times I made any bho I over blasted and it took much longer to get the slab stable. Now I use tubes that hold 100-120 grams and only use 2 cans of butane. (10 oz cans). The first can doesn't even make butane come out of the bottom of the tube.... the second can forces everything out. Been working real well for me.

Nice I started making oil/earwax in 2009, long way learning since then, and always more to learn. I have a BHOgart now, Closed loops are the shit. The carry container makes it so you dont over use solvents. its safer too! My slabs in open blast are stable at 5-10 hours but still crackle on the enail. The altitude definitly has something to do with the less amount of time. Sometimes when its not purged enough I get this weird "peanut buttery texture" in the back of my throat. I also Have had my stuff tested for residuals and content about four times and no matter how much you put through there is a residual ppm of butane, and will be there for at least 24 hours. and actually people say your supposed to let it "air dry" for a week before you get maximum flavor profiles coming out of the final product. Ill post some pictures to show you what I mean... I have to dig them out of an old phone though.

Thanks for the tips, Im going to give them a shot.

Slab on,
IMG 1619

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Are there any dispensaries in Oakland county? There everywhere in flint n was just wondering. I have a friend who's business is struggling right on 14 mile. I told him to switch it to a dispensary. He said there not allowed Is he right

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Are there any dispensaries in Oakland county? There everywhere in flint n was just wondering. I have a friend who's business is struggling right on 14 mile. I told him to switch it to a dispensary. He said there not allowed Is he right
Green cross..... they have have a wicked headband that's killer. If you go tell em I sent you in for the headband

Top Bottom