Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Someone need a lid? lol

Cookie Dank!

Bubba.K

Bubba.K

Smoking MI bred/grown dank and getting ready for some football today ....thanks again leaf!!!

Kilpatrick OG [White Fire x Alien Double Dawg]
View attachment 460561

SFV BX2 x Alien Double Dawg
View attachment 460562

Ben Horner OG [Ghost OG x Alien Double Dawg]
View attachment 460563

Super Saiyin [SFV OG x Stardawg F2]
View attachment 460564
Did u breed these strains your self or is there some where i can get my hands on these strains?btw they all look killer:D

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Amen. I read his posts with the whinny crying voice from the kid that wants the BB gun in a Christmas story. It always fits lol.
Dude i was going to keep my mouth shut ,but you know what you need to grow up.. .say one more stupid thing trying to grind us michigan guys and i will post your little private message you sent to me a month or so ago telling me to fuck off because you didn't like something i said in a motarebel forum about his gear being dank.... You are a two faced punk , straight up man.. If you are a vet you are like no vet i have ever met... seem like you take everything personally. @ohthatguy8 and myself have tried to be cool with you and give advice when appropriate and all you do is react like a little kid... grow up man.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Did u breed these strains your self or is there some where i can get my hands on these strains?btw they all look killer:D

I bred the Super Saiyan, the ADD crosses were done by leafdoctor ....he has seeds for sale locally, might wanna give him a PM as to where though.

Envy is a form of flattery in my eyes, one of the things I love about the Mitten is that we don't have this our weed is better than the whole world's attitude, good erb speaks for itself no matter where it's from or who grew it, so let's keep showing some dank bros!

Thought I'd post these since we're talking about the Mitten, Mackinaw Trailmix OG ....MI bred by the homie Mota

B

Big Costa420

[QUOTE="Prime C, post: 1016686, member: 20741"TACH=full]296021[/ATTTACH=full]296022[/ATTACH]View attachment 296023View attachment 296025View attachment 296026

Tahoe Alien. Believe the Hype! Bomb ass dank![/QUOTE]
Hey brother that TA came out fire looking how does it taste also whats better
Tahoe alien or purple tahoe alien or
galactic tahoe og
im wondering which to pop i love my fruity pebble just thought id go with another alien strain after seeing ur TA
Much luv bro

B

Big Costa420

="Bo0m, post: 1277780, member: 38650"]I was selling zips of Chemdog D to the clubs when it first poped off for $500.00.
View attachment 418973
Had some narc on another forum call me a dirty little drug dealer.
View attachment 418974
I would slap some one if they had the gull to tell me $90.00 dollars.
View attachment 418975
With that said. I have seen the 150 dollar zips, and they look like shit. It ain't no OG Chemdog Sour Diesel Alien Dank. That's that pharmaceutical grade shwag. View attachment 418985[/QUOTE]
Fucking A preach homie

peoplewish

peoplewish

Annnny way. This SK6 is honestly the loudest herb next to the Durban that I have ever ran. I have ran dozens and dozens of so called elites. This beats the breaks off all of them in terms of terpene profile, effect and yield. It tests on the reg 27-28% total cannabinoids. And yes that is one plant... Lemons lemons lemons OG OG OG OG eye watering funk factory. Thanks again to the big homie who found this gem. It's yours if you want her back.

Top Bottom