Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
20141203 211557 1

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Damn that looks coated in frost! How's she taste/smoke?
And that Ghost Cookie looks like a winner, that one looks very Ghost dom!

I haven't tried it yet bro. Nice sweet kushy smell though! These were grown by someone I was trying to help but he had a big problem listening and got the PM real bad yada yada so I havent smoked any yet. I did bring one of the cuts home though. Popped 5 or 6 and ended with 2 girls. Im gonna run them and see what its about bro!

rawman

rawman

I haven't tried it yet bro. Nice sweet kushy smell though! These were grown by someone I was trying to help but he had a big problem listening and got the PM real bad yada yada so I havent smoked any yet. I did bring one of the cuts home though. Popped 5 or 6 and ended with 2 girls. Im gonna run them and see what its about bro!
Hows the ghost cookie? Gave all them away so keep her if she's good. :)

Any of the bubba x bkgk make it?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Tried these out just now.

Absolute

This was the frostier pheno but lacks the color and smell of her sister. #6 has the purple/grape/kush thing going on!

AC/GC

This was the nice smelling jar. Smelled good breaking it up and gave me a great buzz. Wifey liked it too! Tasty stuff even with the banana and the string on it lol!

These were put through a Gauntlet of stress in this guys room but the genetics still shining through. I'll be glad to have all these cuts in my garden to give them a proper showing!

rawman

rawman

Awesome man glad your friend found some dankness and that you're going to do them rightcheous... !

Mine is not the sativa pheno. It's from CO was labeled as G but as soon as it was vegging I knew it wasn't. It's the rare dankness cut. The same one rare dankness breeds and the same one which was distributed locally through the midwest best garden club.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Don't know who's responsible for all that frost..... the Stomper, the Stardawg, or the Alien Kush ???? But that grape flav is from momma lol, good to know they can take a licking and keep on ticking cause that's one of the things I have in mind when I make crosses!

I have a headband leaning Yeti F3 male in the stable waiting to get his turn at a few ladies soon! I'm loving all the crosses that that RD Ghost put's out @rawman, that cut is the truth! Might be some Ghost x Yeti F3 in the near!!!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
@symbiote420 there is a cut of Bright Moments (grape stomper x grapestomper og) from the D area I believe that is a frost bomb! On breaking up the #6 Absolut there was extreme Grapeness coming from it with a sweet kushness to the smoke. She'll be getting a proper go soon!

MEGA956

MEGA956

//Finally back home,I'm in the thumb area would be nice to meet up with some fellow farmers to help me get started. PM if someone can point me in the right direction.

Top Bottom