Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Forum larf

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Just a few pics from petosky this past weekend.windy lighthouse pics, and fuggin cold out there . it was 2f at 630 am when I got up and about 10f when I took these shots.
View attachment 463730 View attachment 463731 View attachment 463732
she was cold as a witch's nip :)
View attachment 463733

She's a pain but pretty good she's grown on me this last batch
Yeah that is the main reason I didn't want her Thanks for the information! Hey @sixstring do you ever get out on lake Michigan an ride the waves I'll be your way next spring on my stand up jetski with my friends to ride!

sixstring

sixstring

Yeah that is the main reason I didn't want her Thanks for the information! Hey @sixstring do you ever get out on lake Michigan an ride the waves I'll be your way next spring on my stand up jetski with my friends to ride!
i do some in that area and over by charlavoix,not often do they get that big.that damn lake is cold cold cold till about august man,bring yo wet suit lol

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

@2broke2smoke I believe I stumbled across some very well grown flowers almost 10yrs ago on the westside of the D, that were exactly as you described and so uniquely foul and dank, the buds seriously looked like turds.... Peace SSP

Hey soserthc1,

If you crack the Detroit Diesel beans you should see two distinct phenos. One is purple so purple it is almost black, that is the one that I call poopy, the green pheno is straight fire. I have friends that did not get the green pheno till their third run with the beans tell me they used to get mad at me when i called the purple pheno poop cause they liked it, that is until they got the green pheno and then they understood what I was talking about:D

2b2s

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Anyone else around michigan got this blue cheese growing? If so , have you smoked it yet? If so have you found it to be indica or sativa dom?

I was reading blue cheese was indica dom, but the shit i got is straight blueberry and sativa dom, some indica relief in there but mostly wide awake no sleep kinda high.

Wondering if theres multiple phenos * im sure there are * Just curious if anyones found an indica and sativa leaning blue cheese around michigan?

john martin

john martin

Anyone else around michigan got this blue cheese growing? If so , have you smoked it yet? If so have you found it to be indica or sativa dom?

I was reading blue cheese was indica dom, but the shit i got is straight blueberry and sativa dom, some indica relief in there but mostly wide awake no sleep kinda high.

Wondering if theres multiple phenos * im sure there are * Just curious if anyones found an indica and sativa leaning blue cheese around michigan?
Friend of mine (that sucks at growing) grew out some bluecheese from seed and it actually tasted really good, like the Exodus Cheese I used to get from Cali. with hints of blueberry/bluedream to it. If I didn't already have bluedream I would order some for sure!

Top Bottom