Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leafdoctor1

leafdoctor1

20140607 182640
this was at the metro detroit compassion club where i took 1st place in every catagory in the members cup a clean sweep and two 2nd place in the burnz1 cup

symbiote420

symbiote420

I wanted to post these yesterday after Raw and Leaf's lil shock & awe campaign aka photo bombings, those were some tough acts to follow... I mean who wanna be the guy coming on after Richard Pryor lol plus the thread needed a cool down period before we burned some circuits or broadband out.

G13/HP @ 28 days

She's got a lil burn-up-age going on from a spray down with Organicide... didn't expect the temps to climb these pass couple of days and I forgot to turn my exhaust back on, tis the season for a rookie mistake, I've been running around like a chicken with his head cut off all week. Good thing I've got this Yeti #7 dried & curing!!

Funk Monk

Funk Monk

I wanted to post these yesterday after Raw and Leaf's lil shock & awe campaign aka photo bombings, those were some tough acts to follow... I mean who wanna be the guy coming on after Richard Pryor lol plus the thread needed a cool down period before we burned some circuits or broadband out.

G13/HP @ 28 days

She's got a lil burn-up-age going on from a spray down with Organicide... didn't expect the temps to climb these pass couple of days and I forgot to turn my exhaust back on, tis the season for a rookie mistake, I've been running around like a chicken with his head cut off all week. Good thing I've got this Yeti #7 dried & curing!!

That yeti looks bomb we gotta coordinate soon :)
I'm coming down this weekend homies, let's do this. Have some gifts for the season for you guys, funk on

Top Bottom