Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

20141222 110537
20141222 105900
20141222 105839
20141222 110114
Some dry shots of Alion!

Last edited:
germinator

germinator

Sorry guys didn't mean to kill the buzz....but. Love me some joe cocker....here this is more on topic.
Has the lemon g cut from Ohio made its way around the mitten?

I been playin with this lemon g cross..docs pride.. by dixie undergound blends..here's my g leaner. I also caught a og leaner it's in cure.
Nose is lemon peel baby shit. Here she's 35 days into flower ill take more pics this week she's really frostin up. Unique and really cool plant. The buzz is suppose to be narcotic.

Funk Monk

Funk Monk

@rawman, I still have the SFV Og I got from you two summers ago. Same time I got the GG#4 and GSC Forum Slut, so she's went to Oregon and made her way back. Not sure where this cut falls in line but I know I struck the funk out on her during hell season. Excited to get her back and another swing at making her sing. Damn homie I still can't get over how funk'n bomb your rooms were coming along. Molesting your ladies was a true dream and the funk'n smells were so serene. That Sour Dub to your Animal Cookies X BKGK, they all were special homie and were screaming with thumb love. Thanks for hospitality and the hrs of talking homework and life. Look forward to the next one, funk on

Stalks

Stalks

Sorry guys didn't mean to kill the buzz....but. Love me some joe cocker....here this is more on topic.View attachment 469224 View attachment 469225 View attachment 469227 View attachment 469229

I been playin with this lemon g cross..docs pride.. by dixie undergound blends..here's my g leaner. I also caught a og leaner it's in cure.
Nose is lemon peel baby shit. Here she's 35 days into flower ill take more pics this week she's really frostin up. Unique and really cool plant. The buzz is suppose to be narcotic.

Looks like a killer frosty little bitch.
I've heard good things of the lemon g so I pulled the trigger and lemon g x monster cookies from @G u and can't wait

symbiote420

symbiote420

Got a few of 46's Mason Dixon fems in the stash the homie @HeadKracker gifted me...... seen some positive pics and reports I can't believe I haven't popped any yet! @Funk Monk and @rawman, wish I could've hooked up with you guys too, I've been wanting some of my MI bros to sample the recent stuff!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom