Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bBgog13

bBgog13

Im well over 18 I could be old enough to your father but thanks for your help anyway and I'll try to do better all I have is a phone so I will only read and not respond so not offend you
Peace love and understanding
I wish you all the luck bro

Canappa

Canappa

I usually don't bother with this nonsense but sinmint cookies are
GSC forum cut / blue powder your not gonna get a moonshine pheno because it's in the pedigree 5 plants removed dude and no I have never grew any of these. You asked a question and I tried to answer now try and hit the correct quote button once and awhile and u also must be 18! To post in this forum. ......

And the forum cut usually dominates most crosses so better than 50% enjoy that coffee and lay off the booze

Did someone say Sin Mint Cookies, Oh yeh! I grew this strain last year and found a great pheno. Some frosty shit for sure. I think I am going to run her again, I have Sin Mint, regs and female plus the Tangerine Power.

Sinmint Cookies at 60days
IMG878
IMG656
IMG881
IMG876

Muckman420

Muckman420

I couldn't wait, grabbed a soil sample and tested regular water and then soil run off with the sample. PPM in water with ph of 6.7 is 198 and runoff is 460, I'm checking soil ph now, thos number seem high I need a chart
just curious what I should be looking for here....

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Im well over 18 I could be old enough to your father but thanks for your help anyway and I'll try to do better all I have is a phone so I will only read and not respond so not offend you
Peace love and understanding
I wish you all the luck bro

No one questioned your age bro.. We just want you to not post 15 reply's back to back to back like you were doing, thats all.. :D A Little forum etiquette is all, We just busting ya balls, no harm was ment.. Take it on the chin with a grain of salt and don't take shit so personal none of us mean any harm, we just bust balls from time to time :D

Part of being on a forum, Gotta build a little thick skin. :D

You can respond all ya want just make it in 1 post instead of 5 back to back posts like you were doing ok :D Thank you :D

R

rascali

When the bud is this colorful, the beauty almost makes up for the incredible tedium of trimming. It's like working out in the forest on an Autumn day with good music, good bud and all positive karma.

So, more starving glue at it's 70th and final day

P1120064

P1120063

It seems like everyone struggles with adequate descriptors for the scents and flavors of GG, but i couldn't help but notice that the so-called chocolate scents were actually reading as spot on "Comet" cleaner with this batch. Anyone wanna visit under the kitchen sink for a stank check? lol

Muckman420

Muckman420

You guys sure can grow some fire:cool: glad I found a great home for knowledge, thank you all very much! I am reall looking to see how my plants come out, gotta roll with the punches, I know I'm not given more than I can handle ou universe makes sure of that. Something tells me I will be just fine as long as I read EVERY THING!

Thanks again farm:)

Top Bottom