Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bill Murry

Bill Murry

20150210 233427
stoped at the guy who gifted those to burn and this is the finished lemonOg he said its from a pack of reserva privada beans.

20150210 233421
covertchem

covertchem

Lemon g is a clone only not some gear from attitude however good job... lemon g come from ohio from someone genetic stingy deadhead who've grown her for along while ... thseeds released their version electric lemon g... same parents not same cut..it's very loose and yes makes amazing oil. I am not a breeder myself bit would love to see it gifted to the right breeder to carrying it's amazing terpenes profile and saliva buzz... thankd

covertchem

covertchem

View attachment 483952 View attachment 483953 View attachment 483954 View attachment 483955 View attachment 483956 Strong lemon stench the whole way culminating with the hardest gooey lemony nugs I have ever smoked. Unique plant and bud structure, really narcotic long asting buzz. Fades to black at finish.
I'm runnin a clone now, what did you think of the taste @ohthatguy8?

Dixie underground blends.....Docs pride .........lemon g pheno.
Looks amazing would live to see some of docs lemon g crosses

symbiote420

symbiote420

I think there is enough room in this world for 2 super Saiyans goku and vegeta Haha. I can't believe you even recognized my work thank you. I am just having fun, anything I can do, just ask,I am an open book. Your the man bro keep killing it!

Good work though it may take a while definitely gets recognized bro, and I extend the same offer to you just ask! I've had a pack of those Hollywood Haze for a few years now, had been wanting to crack em since then too lol you know how it is when other gear gets pushed in front of planned gear.

Vegeta was my boy... he had a serious short man's complex though lol I think I have 7 beans of the SFV/Star Dawg left, I plan on diggin' thru those and my G13/HP x OG Squared... another cross I have to rename after finding 303 Seeds has a strain called G-Funk already.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Busy day for me. Got up at 3:30 to make chili for a cook off at work. Gonna take my chili in then leave "sick". Then I've gotta drain and fill every bucket in the house to get ready for my trip. Need to be on the rd for the airport by 2pm.

I am farm strong I can do this!

That foo

Top Bottom