Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
covertchem

covertchem

Just ordered organic food grade d-limon terpene off ebay to do a active live resin terpene extraction. I am gonna do this in a passive sealed old school tamisium thatwe added a air hose attachment to pressurize the d-limone through the system. @Motarebel if you see this our mutual friend tj is an amazing engieer. I am looking for help from a mod to steer me how to start a polishing extract thread and where do I do so as I'm internet dumb. Took me a week to figure out a pm.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Just ordered organic food grade d-limon terpene off ebay to do a active live resin terpene extraction. I am gonna do this in a passive sealed old school tamisium thatwe added a air hose attachment to pressurize the d-limone through the system. @Motarebel if you see this our mutual friend tj is an amazing engieer. I am looking for help from a mod to steer me how to start a polishing extract thread and where do I do so as I'm internet dumb. Took me a week to figure out a pm.
There's a forum here for concentrates and techniques, that would be the place to start.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

HAd a blow out

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

hey bro how old was that bulb? scary shit the way it looks like it almost melted the socket
It was between 6 months and a year old. I bought all new bulbs last year then one burned out n I replaced it but I can't remember which one I changed. I bought all new bulbs that day and wrote it on the side of each flower box. My phantom ballast shut down n threw the faulty bulb code. I had one cheap ballast running but this made me order a new phantom that same day.
It cracked the socket Hard to tell from this pic. I bought new sockets and now have back ups. This cost me about 750$ because I bought all new bulbs n a new ballast. Should mention it was a hortilux

sixstring

sixstring

It was between 6 months and a year old. I bought all new bulbs last year then one burned out n I replaced it but I can't remember which one I changed. I bought all new bulbs that day and wrote it on the side of each flower box. My phantom ballast shut down n threw the faulty bulb code. I had one cheap ballast running but this made me order a new phantom that same day. View attachment 496178It cracked the socket Hard to tell from this pic. I bought new sockets and now have back ups. This cost me about 750$ because I bought all new bulbs n a new ballast. Should mention it was a hortilux
gotta love those digi ballast that will at least shut down for ya,coulda been the dif between fire or no fire ya know.i had an eye hort blow recently that was about 7 months old but not anything like that.it was just the element in the center blew apart inside the glass,it was in a cooltube.my nextgen ballast was in standby mode flashing over temp code.but it got me thinking how quickly shit could go south with all those lights together.

Top Bottom