Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Here is my #8 octagon kush this lady cought me off guard she is looking alot like some of the gee's I run with the way her nugs are stacking so far I'm very impressed with justblazen gear!
20150327 133434
20150327 133724

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

Very nice @Bill Murry it looks like your playing fire!
Thank you very much. i really owe it to the Michigan Farmer Fam without the farm and local users i may not have recovered from my Bugs last winter. I got these's as over grown moms that i was asked not to clone as part of the agreement for the gift and i can see why now he didn't want his girl off his farm but the run should reset some of the hardships i've undergone over the last two years.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

That's what's up you have to honor your word an good things will happen BILL I'm glad to see you got things turned around!
Thank you very much. i really owe it to the Michigan Farmer Fam without the farm and local users i may not have recovered from my Bugs last winter. I got these's as over grown moms that i was asked not to clone as part of the agreement for the gift and i can see why now he didn't want his girl off his farm but the run should reset some of the hardships i've undergone over the last two years.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

If it's gee Dom I would let her go around 70 day's or so give or take! But @ohthatguy8 ran this cut an crushed it maybe he could chime in!
I love the valley ghash! My keeper pheno is a 60 dayer. Out of the 6 females I had I kept 3 for a several runs before I decided on my keeper. I had a cherry candy smelling lady a lemon curd smelling lady that liked 70 days. The one I kept is a great hash plant og mix that is Jekyll and Hyde it starts out ogish but after a cure it has an undiscribable great flavor that sticks to your pallet. I bought another pack to look thru cause there was a puppy breath kush pheno that was awesome. It had some namners on the seed run so I didn't take any more back ups of her. But when I ran the clone run there were no nanners just rock hard buds that had a strong odor. I've ran many strains from seed none hold a candle to the valley ghash imho

T

Top Selecta

@covertchem linked with this cat on some fellowship and had some of his Lemon G live resin, Oh Laawd this man is a master of the concentrates!

Had me giggly eating Ben & Jerry's while trying to watch the game. I'm still feeling it this morning with my coffee. Nice work homie!:D

covertchem

covertchem

I'm excitedQUOTE="ohthatguy8, post: 1440574, member: 38446"]I love the valley ghash! My keeper pheno is a 60 dayer. Out of the 6 females I had I kept 3 for a several runs before I decided on my keeper. I had a cherry candy smelling lady a lemon curd smelling lady that liked 70 days. The one I kept is a great hash plant og mix that is Jekyll and Hyde it starts out ogish but after a cure it has an undiscribable great flavor that sticks to your pallet. I bought another pack to look thru cause there was a puppy breath kush pheno that was awesome. It had some namners on the seed run so I didn't take any more back ups of her. But when I ran the clone run there were no nanners just rock hard buds that had a strong odor. I've ran many strains from seed none hold a candle to the valley ghash imho[/QUOTE]
I

Top Bottom