Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Little dabbie your smoking good my friend!
Just popped the top on the 2nd jar of Deathstar been sittin in its jar for a good.. Oh fuck since Middle of Feb. Didn't reek much when i got it but since then wooo fuck keep the lid on it!

Pretty much only smoking Deathstar and Qrazytrain, The rest of my guys strains just don't last long enough for me to buy them.. I can smoke these at about 1 zip a month or less. So till he gets new strains this is all i got to share :(

View attachment 498733

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Have you ever smoked Amish diesel o heard that shit bangs hard? Your homie's did some nice work on that diesel you posted! How is the power on your mendo? It looks very nice
Thanks homie that was @ibTheMan grown was the original diesel aka raw diesel that @leafdoctor1 won a cup with. Different from ECSD but I think ECSD is more true to diesel to me, nice score!

rawman

rawman

U Too kind dog! @ShivaSkunkPunk u haven't even seen this pheno yet wait till I bust it out in Denver. :)

As he said though it is dense, very grape dominate in smells and flavor, with a nice stone but not overwhelming like OG. Great 10 am to 7 pm weed. Lol. Even at night I come back for the flavor but add some hash to crash.

J dubz

J dubz

covertchem

covertchem

Back from land of misfits... lets establish something about covertchem... I'm not here to quarrel with anybody I cane in search of beans what I found on seedbays what I need. Whoever is hating keep hating fam your just making me look that much better. As for everyone else keep up the good work. Mi is on the map.

Latest posts

Top Bottom