Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

@leafdoctor1 is another lucky one holding a pack of those Wife Beaters (Larry OG x Pestilence) in his stash too, I've been dying for him to pop em since he got em. Ink makes some killer crosses, idk if the Pest leafdoc had was the same cut as Ink's (probably was an s1) but it's been at least 3 yrs since I've smoked some of it and outta all the nuggs I've smoked from him it's still one of the more memorable smokes!!

SFV x (Star Dawg F2) @ 22 days. I have an og leaning Spirit Bomb (G13/HP x OG Squared) male opening up in iso that I was gonna make a few f2s with, wth there's no need for me to cock block lol

rawman

rawman

@leafdoctor1 is another lucky one holding a pack of those Wife Beaters (Larry OG x Pestilence) in his stash too, I've been dying for him to pop em since he got em. Ink makes some killer crosses, idk if the Pest leafdoc had was the same cut as Ink's (probably was an s1) but it's been at least 3 yrs since I've smoked some of it and outta all the nuggs I've smoked from him it's still one of the more memorable smokes!!

SFV x (Star Dawg F2) @ 22 days. I have an og leaning Spirit Bomb (G13/HP x OG Squared) male opening up in iso that I was gonna make a few f2s with, wth there's no need for me to cock block lol
View attachment 509309

I gifted him his pestilence cut it came from @Venom818 and was supposed to b his idk tho was so so after running a couple times

Motarebel

Motarebel

I think only 2 packs were ever released.. me being one auction winner and I think "sour" being another.. I think I payed like 350 for 5 beans.. only 2 popped. Lol.
Im the only person I ever hear even talk about it so it'd be cool to see where you heard about it..

Edit: only pic I can find of it right now.
View attachment 509284

It smells like what I would assume the best phenos of FPOG smell like.. Literally fruity pebbles in the box in the bag with creamy milk.. Smells literally like a bowl of fruity pebble cereal.
We grew out wife beater and it's pretty good, just dank weed. The strongest toke I've tried of inkos, turns your eyes red. Other than that it didn't stay around.

rawman

rawman

Neither do I like better they both smoke well. I'd rAther grow the 43, sfv more vigor but also more flop. 43 is just a really nice wifi not much white showing except for structure bud comes out like nice dank Og. I like them both. My favorite is TK. Just got loompas tho

Shamus

Shamus

Nice, I just got HPK, wifi 43.. and the legend and SFV will be coming soon.. Already have a headband that I can't neccesarily speak on but it's right there with loompas and of course the all time yielder hells angel is on deck.

covertchem

covertchem

You ever grow out a
Neither do I like better they both smoke well. I'd rAther grow the 43, sfv more vigor but also more flop. 43 is just a really nice wifi not much white showing except for structure bud comes out like nice dank Og. I like them both. My favorite is TK. Just got loompas tho

Top Bottom