Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
covertchem

covertchem

Nice, I just got HPK, wifi 43.. and the legend and SFV will be coming soon.. Already have a headband that I can't neccesarily speak on but it's right there with loompas and of course the all time yielder hells angel is on deck.
Legend too man you guys got it all

covertchem

covertchem

@covertchem I grew out the Rebel OG by Motarebel (Tk x LBL) and it was dankness all round. This is one we want to do a big seed run of, positive to find something super special in it. Every pheno I have seen was stellar, a few were knock your teeth out good. Not sure how it compares to the real deal cause I have never smoked it!
I have motor rebel even og in veg @ 8 was she's huge growing like my sfv super excited to flower her thanks bud.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

@covertchem this rebel og was a 12" Charlie Brown Christmas tree now she's over 4' of plant with lots of branches

covertchem

covertchem

I've ran Chemdog 91 x tk and Chemdog D x TK both which were very dank there's pics somewhere in this thread. She loves to shine, got me a Tina danza pack to. Let's hope their gears as good as their legend.
They all popped and went into dirt today I'll post pics as progresses

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I will take pics in my room I veg all og 8 was but always veg full 6 and give each plant it own light plant count is low for me so I need huge yeids. Yours is a beaut. How's the taste.
My rebel has a lime / the smell when old lady's get a perm. Kinda hard to describe. The buds are really nice and dense. She is a lil finicky but not to bad. It's a nice high no couch lock. I've kept her for almost two years. Not sure how much longer I'll run her I'm ready for some new flavors. 12' ceilings must be nice. I need to keep low numbers too. So I flower three plants per 1000w bulb. I have 5 flower rooms so I can chop every two weeks

germinator

germinator

Haven't been lucky enough to get the real tk but have a georiga pine x tk from swamp boys . Tk is some of the very best smoke ever imho
Dude that sounds sweet, I been hunting for pine cone tatstin bud.

@Canappa save me some of your gth to sample.plz:D

@ohthatguy8 your rebel is fuego don't you dare stop that music.....lol

T

Top Selecta

@ohthatguy8 I love your descriptors......"black cat snakes" old lady perms, old school!

So I'm stepping my game up and expanding the hustle into some free range yard birds! Got 25 chicks two weeks ago and already start letting them forage. Had a 4 ft Blue Racer come after the flock lucky I was on deck with a crossbow.:D
Here are some Blue Copper Marans, Black Copper Marans, Silver Laced Wyndotte, and the rare and super dank brown ones are penedesenca. Had to source those like a dank OG. Few more months and I got y'all on them Fiyah brown eggs!

Top Bottom