Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J dubz

J dubz

Shamus

Shamus

fuck the moms of all girlfriends
you can suck my dick
or fall down several fucking sets of staircases

just got done moving all of my plants cuz the mom threatened to call the police.. and just to avoid it even tho im legal i had to move everything..
got two trays about a month and a half in to flower and i have no idea what im going to do
definitely dumping the girlfriend
her parents are still at my house and i refuse to see them, and she wont ask them to leave

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

you can suck my dick

just got done moving all of my plants cuz the mom threatened to call the police.. and just to avoid it even tho im legal i had to move everything..
got two trays about a month and a half in to flower and i have no idea what im going to do
her parents are still at my house and i refuse to see them, and she wont ask them to leave
Should of told them take your daughter n kick rocks. Hope it works out for you.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Damn bro just don't threaten to kill anyone! I've been in this situation before, I wanted in laws out of my house they wouldn't leave and I said get out of my house or I'll kill you with a chisel in my hand got arrest for felon manacing!!and cultivation!

lollipopman

lollipopman

you can suck my dick

How long have they been there? Any thing over 28 days and if they get mail there you gotta evict them. Been threw something like this and sucks major donkey balls

Shamus

Shamus

Should of told them take your daughter n kick rocks. Hope it works out for you.
her mom was on a power trip, trying to tell me what to do in my own fucking home
if the cops find out you grow i just don't see that being a positive legal or not
i was all pumped a few posts back about my trays of cuttings.. esp the hollywood PK's and now they're without a home and no real purpose in life..
i have to find a cheap spot after i somehow finish the plants in flower.. I'm rifling thru craigslist but I'm sick of spending money and not getting anything back at this point with this new grow.. and the prick boom gave me reveg plants to get started up again so the yield was shit and it took months for them to even fuckin get remotely healthy let alone his rampant dud problem..
and now i have to use the money from this next harvest to put a down payment on a spot. i wanted to go to fuckin uruguay this summer. not happening.

Damn bro just don't threaten to kill anyone! I've been in this situation before, I wanted in laws out of my house they wouldn't leave and I said get out of my house or I'll kill you with a chisel in my hand got arrest for felon manacing!!and cultivation!
damn homie.. i laughed a little the first time i read that but the second time it was just no good.
good creativity of weapon tho at least.. going down with pizazz.
her husband gets drunk and shits him self while passed out on the bathoom floor rather frequently oddly enough, so i just kept repeating that. I'm gonna get them back tho..

How long have they been there? Any thing over 28 days and if they get mail there you gotta evict them. Been threw something like this and sucks major donkey balls
only 2 days but that was too long as is.. nothing like that.

happylittle

happylittle

Wanted to share my nights baking venture. Peanut Butter fudge was too plain looking so i pretended i was Jackson Policlock for a little bit and ended up with this.
-J
20150517 000130

Hope things get better on the home front for you @Shamus

lollipopman

lollipopman

Give a heads up too for in the future, if you kick some one out that established residence there they can come back and kick your door down and there's nothing you can do. It's like they was locked out their house and needed to get in..

Went threw this years back when I kicked out my gf and the next day her uncle kicked my door in. Called the cops and they said nothing they can do since she lived there

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
her mom was on a power trip, trying to tell me what to do in my own fucking home
if the cops find out you grow i just don't see that being a positive legal or not
i was all pumped a few posts back about my trays of cuttings.. esp the hollywood PK's and now they're without a home and no real purpose in life..
i have to find a cheap spot after i somehow finish the plants in flower.. I'm rifling thru craigslist but I'm sick of spending money and not getting anything back at this point with this new grow.. and the prick boom gave me reveg plants to get started up again so the yield was shit and it took months for them to even fuckin get remotely healthy let alone his rampant dud problem..
and now i have to use the money from this next harvest to put a down payment on a spot. i wanted to go to fuckin uruguay this summer. not happening.

damn homie.. i laughed a little the first time i read that but the second time it was just no good.
good creativity of weapon tho at least.. going down with pizazz.
her husband gets drunk and shits him self while passed out on the bathoom floor rather frequently oddly enough, so i just kept repeating that. I'm gonna get them back tho..

only 2 days but that was too long as is.. nothing like that.
Honestly I was raged out, but still felt I was right being in my own home and just wanting them out. The pigs told me I should have called them if I felt threatened in my home .:D That rage incident cost me a lot of time and money:eek:

ftwendy

ftwendy

GavitaDay58

43GavitaDay58ii

750 DE on right, 600 SE on left.... nearing the finish line. I will buy more DE's in the future. Make no mistake, the 600w single end's are great on a budget, however they just don't have the performance that the double ended fixtures do. Both ran MUCH lower temps than expected and weigh almost nothing.

Amazing pics in here as always - thanks for sharing. Happy Summer friends

shesatoker

shesatoker

fuck the moms of all giriffriends
you can suck my dick

Hi Shamus, we havent really chatted on this forum before. Im not sure I sure if anyone has ever told you this, and I dont want to sound like a jerk so if I do please dont take it like that. When you are in a relationship with another person you have to have boundaries. G/f is just that a friend not wife. In my opinion you shared way too much of you with her family. I am sorry that you are going through this. You will have much more knowledge for next time around. Hope things get better for you . Good luck.

Top Bottom