Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ftwendy

ftwendy

Two rows of three lights with each fixture running over 3x4 footprints... those tiny gavitas throw really even light spreads. Can't stress how cool they run and how blue the DE's look to the naked eye. Cat's pajamas.

Not ready to ditch those single enders at all bro @Prime C ... they're awesome too :) I plan to use them over some organic beds this summer. Nom nom nom...

Last edited:
ftwendy

ftwendy

Thanks @symbiote420, it's always fun building a new room. That's a basement with 90" to the drop ceiling, and the lights are up in spaces where a ceiling tile has been removed. A few extra tiles have been pulled to allow natural convection, and exhaust pulls from high in the space so the floor boards above stay below 85f all the time... I was stressing when I installed them, but they've worked flawlessly and are maybe 10" from the floor above them. Those wire shelving units are carts that I can wheel about for access. Killed the pocketbook to set up, but its such a breeze to work in that room I never regret spending the extra dough. The strains are a little of this, a little of that ;). Should have some fresh fresh samples at the expo. Will I see you at the motarebel booth?

Last edited:
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Thanks @symbiote420, it's always fun building a new room. That's a basement with 90" to the drop ceiling, and the lights are up in spaces where a ceiling tile has been removed. A few extra tiles have been pulled to allow natural convection, and exhaust pulls from high in the space so the floor boards above stay below 85f all the time... I was stressing when I installed them, but they've worked flawlessly and are maybe 10" from the floor above them. Those wire shelving units are carts that I can wheel about for access. Killed the pocketbook to set up, but its such a breeze to work in that room I never regret spending the extra dough. The strains are a little of this, a little of that ;). Should have some fresh fresh samples at the expo. Will I see you at the motarebel booth?
Your work is always so clean! I love when you drop pics on us. I hope to catch up with ya soon bro. I have a golf outing the weekend of the c2 but I plan to be at the cup.

ftwendy

ftwendy

What it be @ohthatguy8 ?? Thanks for the props dude. I try my best to do these fine ladies the justice they deserve. Always trying something new... Shame you can't join us at the expo, but looking forward to seeing you in clio... I'll save you something special

Those carts are an idea I stole from @Capulator and modified a bit for my needs. He makes some wicked steel frame carts that have a double net trellis and a top of cattle fencing, creating a caged bed on wheels with an overhead grid for anchoring yo-yo's.... so sweet. I couldn't get his idea to work for my space, but below is some of the work in progress.
CapCartPrototype

I wanted to avoid chopping up the wire shelves but the carts were flimsy without the steel frame for support, so snip snip snip, grind, grind, and they were done. The trays are 3x3, and some carts have one net trellis, others have two. Both work great. Maybe somewhere down the road I'll try the overhead grid/anchor point idea.... time will tell. Thanks for looking
Gavitacartsempty

happylittle

happylittle

I have been on a life long hunt for appetite inducing strains. For some reason everything people have recomended over the last eight years has failed to live up to the hype.

Seeing if anyone has any recomendations on strains to help me get my weight up a lil bit.

Thanks in advance,
-J

happylittle

happylittle

it is indeed a long journey @ftwendy got the Forum cut on deck to see how she does for me.
I have found some that work a little such as pre 98 Bubba, Loompa's HB(been forever),late 90's jack herer(the incensed peppery tasting pheno) I also want to say skunk #1 also worked ok.
Im looking for that one strain that will make me act like the cookie monster.
-J

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

it is indeed a long journey @ftwendy got the Forum cut on deck to see how she does for me.
I have found some that work a little such as pre 98 Bubba, Loompa's HB(been forever),late 90's jack herer(the incensed peppery tasting pheno) I also want to say skunk #1 also worked ok.
Im looking for that one strain that will make me act like the cookie monster.
-J
Glue makes me pig out

T

Top Selecta

We got a Penyata today for a family celebration, I took the youth to the local Latino Grocery to pick one out. At first they wanted super heroes and fairy princesses, then I told them we were gonna fill it with candy and kick ass. Guess who's ass they decided to kick? :D
PSA don't forget to teach the youth!

tears of joy, what a great day.:p

covertchem

covertchem

Sending positive vibes bro and wishing you much luck been there it's mad stress. Don't let it stop you you have a talent the world needs remember the fish in the sea saying... keep your head up

covertchem

covertchem

We got a Penyata today for a family celebration, I took the youth to the local Latino Grocery to pick one out. At first they wanted super heroes and fairy princesses, then I told them we were gonna fill it with candy and kick ass. Guess who's ass they decided to kick? :D
PSA don't forget to teach the youth!
View attachment 510489View attachment 510490
tears of joy, what a great day.:p
Hope you had great day man cheers

covertchem

covertchem

I have been on a life long hunt for appetite inducing strains. For some reason everything people have recomended over the last eight years has failed to live up to the hype. Mad dabs bro come try I'll cook you some grub... morels and Steak

Seeing if anyone has any recomendations on strains to help me get my weight up a lil bit.

Thanks in advance,
-J

happylittle

happylittle

Glue works for the nausea but not to stimulate the need to feed.
well see how the gsc does in a couple months shes in the garden. Also will be tryin animal cookies, cataract, diesel fire, and some new hybrids from the seed stash.

Top Bottom