Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dreamteam420

dreamteam420

I do grow in detroit, but live in warren. My detroit spot has been robbed 1x but hood rats. Bishes stole all my plants 1 week from chop, but left all my 15k in equipment....or I got there before they could steal it all. Now I'm in a somewhat worse part of the ghetto with a security system, video cams linked to my cell phone. I drive by Crack heads, dope houses, drug dealers, and other crooked ass characters daily. It's uneasy when you know damn well their armed to the hilt, and I can only legally carry a knife or bat. Both of which are losers against guns.
been there also brotha ..glad to be out of that but let's link up sometime and chief something if your down I'm in the a2 area most of the time haha

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Shits still frosty as ever in MI I see! Havent been around in a while....moving, health shit etc. Damn glad to see yall still kickin ass. I've hopefully reached a point of balance, medically speaking, and although I'm still unable to grow Ill be living vicariously through you all! Thanks for letting me tag along from down here in the dirty South! MGG

GLGC.MI

GLGC.MI

Relatively new farmer in the mitten but I've really taken to it :) any events or gatherings coming up in the next 6mos or so? This site has been so helpful but I'd love to get some experience from the vets here in a face to face format. Looks like I missed anything outdoors for the year lol.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Shits still frosty as ever in MI I see! Havent been around in a while....moving, health shit etc. Damn glad to see yall still kickin ass. I've hopefully reached a point of balance, medically speaking, and although I'm still unable to grow Ill be living vicariously through you all! Thanks for letting me tag along from down here in the dirty South! MGG
Hey man I sure hope your doing ok !! I know you have been dealing with health issues I'm sending positive vibes and good health down to you bro..:)

Top Bottom