Mighty Wash?

• Thread starter chaosinc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I've never used it, but heard it does have an odor of some sort.

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

I heard some crazy shit that it works better if you use a sprayer with a metal tip cause it helps with the frequency idk Im gonna have to get some Im not sure how but they are in my room fucking up my shit as we speak:banghead: I sprayed them with azamax and they made cocktails with it

F

forScience

The formula is:
385 PPM of NaCl (Table Salt) added to distilled water
8Volts DC for 60min
Carbon Electrodes out of Zinc Carbon D size batteries (Do NOT stick copper wires in the solution!)

I need to make some kind of membrane. The end product produced an acid. I let it go for 60min and another run for 6 hours. The 6 hour run was just for fun and the PH came out to around 2. A membrane needs to be built so that one side is acidic and the other is alkaline. The Alkaline side being the side that is used for the final solution. The formula I posted is confirmed to kill bacteria and fungi, I believe it will also kill bugs.

You know, everything you need to know about this reaction, you can read on wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chloralkali_process which includes how to make a salt bridge, which should work as well as any membrane for your "needs". If you dig around some of the related pages, you can even get an idea of what happens when you bubble chlorine gas through the hydroxide solution (which is what you did in your reported experiment)

I wont say I think this is particularly dangerous. I mean, you will be making both hydrogen and likely chlorine gas (smells like WWI) but likely not at a serious rate. I did this as a kid, before I even understood that I was making cholorine gas. Scaling it up would be pretty bad.

What I don't get, is the point. I get that Mighty Wash doesn't have lye added to it, but the chemistry of these particular substances is well known. If you pass electricity through a salt water solution, you will get Sodium hydroxide, you will get hydrogen, you will get chlorine, some of that chlorine will dissolve.

In the end, you either have container of bleach and a container of sodium hydroxide, or, with no salt bridge: "Chlorine gas reacts with dilute sodium hydroxide to form sodium chloride, sodium chlorate and water" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disproportionation )

So since only the Sodium Hydroxide and Bleach have any PH association, its clear that anything made this way has to be based on one of them, and its not the bleach since we already know from a previous post Mighty Wash has a PH of 8.

So anything made in this manner with a PH of 8 really MUST be a mixture of Sodium Hydroxide and possibly Sodium Chloride. Optionally, there could also be Sodium Chlorate in it, depending on how production was set up. (Edit: Except Sodium Chlorate is an herbicide, so you can rule that out too)

Really the ONLY point of doing this, is to be a douchebag and mislabel your product. That or to play with electrolysis. Don't get me wrong, its my idea of a good time too. Its just that, its kind of a pointless exercise, since the chemicals required to mix this up would be dirt cheap.

I haven't run into this product except people recommending it to me, and the marketing really made me mad. I am glad I found this thread.

N

nightmarecreature

After a few months of experiments, I have come to the conclusion that there is nothing really special in Mighty Wash. Sodium Hydroxide and other solutions I have made do not have the same effect as Mighty Wash or do not work at all.

This is just a guess but I believe Mighty Wash is nothing more than water and Rosemary Oil. I bought some SNS-217 it has exactly the same effect as Mighty Wash. In the right concentrations, a home made batch of Mighty Wash can be whipped up. I will do more experimenting and see what concentrations work best on Spider mites. I have a few small plants at a friends house, in his back yard that I infected. I need to make some batches and experiment before fall arrives. Too much oil will clog the stomata and kill the plant. I will post back with what I find.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
After a few months of experiments, I have come to the conclusion that there is nothing really special in Mighty Wash. Sodium Hydroxide and other solutions I have made do not have the same effect as Mighty Wash or do not work at all.

This is just a guess but I believe Mighty Wash is nothing more than water and Rosemary Oil. I bought some SNS-217 it has exactly the same effect as Mighty Wash. In the right concentrations, a home made batch of Mighty Wash can be whipped up. I will do more experimenting and see what concentrations work best on Spider mites. I have a few small plants at a friends house, in his back yard that I infected. I need to make some batches and experiment before fall arrives. Too much oil will clog the stomata and kill the plant. I will post back with what I find.
You infected a plant with mites on purpose? HOw did you do this, just curious?

N

nightmarecreature

I had some cannabis plants with Spider mites already. I just buried them in his backyard along with a few other plants that I didn't want. They are touching, so they all became infected. When winter comes, everything is going to die.

Shamus

Shamus

they are no longer claiming to be "frequency water" I talked with the owners secretary and she relayed that they found out they don't even have to add frequency for it to have the effect it does on mites, so now they say it is just "plant extracts" that do wut it do.
ultimate wash just came out.. mighty wash without dye for the exact same price? lol.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I had some cannabis plants with Spider mites already. I just buried them in his backyard along with a few other plants that I didn't want. They are touching, so they all became infected. When winter comes, everything is going to die.
I was just trying to picture you with the predator mite bottles with corn cob grit but releasing the bad mites instead...lol

N

nightmarecreature

they are no longer claiming to be "frequency water" I talked with the owners secretary and she relayed that they found out they don't even have to add frequency for it to have the effect it does on mites, so now they say it is just "plant extracts" that do wut it do.
ultimate wash just came out.. mighty wash without dye for the exact same price? lol.

Thanks for the info. Exactly what I suspected. Here's what the label says for SNS217. I eat fresh coconuts everyday. I know for a fact that coconuts have Lauric Acid in them.
  • Rosemary Oil 2.0%
  • Other Ingredients, 98%
  • Water, Polyglyceryl Oleate, Lauric Acid

N

nightmarecreature

I was just trying to picture you with the predator mite bottles with corn cob grit but releasing the bad mites instead...lol

I would grint my teeth as I tell them to infect the world!

Shamus

Shamus

a rep told me SNS is owned by monsanto? does anyone know if this is true. and also the rep sells lights so it's not just for a competitive edge

N

nightmarecreature

I don't know. I do know that Mighty Wash and SNS confirmed kills look the same. The Spider Mites look melted.

N

nightmarecreature

Mighty Wash about $45 a gallon.
SNS217 $99 a gallon

Pretty expensive stuff for what I would have to pay if I bought 100% Rosemary Oil. I buy 100% Virgin Coconut Oil for about $8 dollars, a dab would contain Lauric Acid.

TheTommyK

TheTommyK

So has anyone tried growing rosemary it their room as well .... to see if it keeps the devil at bay?

N

nightmarecreature

Polyglyceryl Oleate 125ML $7 100% Virgin Coconut Oil $81 ounce of 100% Rosemary Oil $5

Distilled water $1 per Gallon.
It will cost me about $20 in supplies and make enough to last me a very very long time.

N

nightmarecreature

The only problem with using it, is that Rosemary can raise your blood pressure. I guess if you use gloves, no harm no foul.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

So another large claim for freq adj water, with seemingly credible advocates.

Any thoughts?

Latest posts

Top Bottom