Mighty Wash?

• Thread starter chaosinc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gifted0ne

Gifted0ne

Anyone found what Mighty Wash is? It has the same ph as my ionized water at 8.2 but why is the ppm at 700? And whats the oil or wetting agent used.

N

nightmarecreature

Jesus dude! Read the page right before this one. I pretty much cover it.

An emulsifier and Rosemary oil. Or you could use virgin coconut oil 0.25 per gallon and Rosemary oil 1ml per gallon is what I used with no ill effects. I usually microwave the solution and shake it up before using it. Fuck pesticides! This stuff works great and only costs about $20 to make a shit load!

Gifted0ne

Gifted0ne

Jesus dude! Read the page right before this one. I pretty much cover it.

An emulsifier and Rosemary oil. Or you could use virgin coconut oil 0.25 per gallon and Rosemary oil 1ml per gallon is what I used with no ill effects. I usually microwave the solution and shake it up before using it. Fuck pesticides! This stuff works great and only costs about $20 to make a shit load!

Great job on the info, i did real most of it after i posted.. I will purchase these products today, are you certain that mighty wash and sns are the same thing? because i use mighty wash and its been pretty damn effective for what i assume are russet mites.

How come this isn't talked about more in forums as Might Wash and sns are a massive rip off. Do you use regular RO, I was thinkin bout using my ionized water which has same ph as mighty wash 8.2, and the ppm of MW is 700.

The emulsifier is for the rosemary and water right, but dont you still need the coconut oil for the acid? dont you need all 3? I would like to replicate Mighty Wash exactly if poss.

Does the product come out looking milky and leave shine to the leaves?

Last edited:
N

nightmarecreature

From my research, it's my best guess. It's not factual but it does work just as good as mighty wash.

I use tap water or RO, doesn't seem to matter. The PH in my area is around 8 or 9.

You mix the emulsifier and rosemary oil. The emulsifier has the lauric acid in it. It can be ordered online. I don't remember the exact dose but I think I used half of what the directions called for. 1ml of Rosemary per gallon.

Or

Coconut oil 0.25 per Gallon and Rosemary oil 1ml per gallon. 2 drops of liquid dish soap per gallon.

This is a very safe recipe and it does not oil soak any leafs. I have even used 2mls of rosemary oil and it also works.

N

nightmarecreature

If your really cheap, they sell whole Rosemary plants at Lowes for less than $5. I'm sure you could make an extract of the oil.

Gifted0ne

Gifted0ne

Ok, I will give the coconut oil one a go, although the drops of dish soap do worry me as my dwc uses a bennie tea. Is there an alternative to the soap like the coco wetting agent or is the soap more for getting the oil to mix with the water. Does it store well or make new batch per spray.. thanks for the info man there's really no one else that's done this seems like.

C

cctt

If the active ingredient was rosemary oil I would expect the product to smell like rosemary. It's quite fragrant.

N

nightmarecreature

Ok, I will give the coconut oil one a go, although the drops of dish soap do worry me as my dwc uses a bennie tea. Is there an alternative to the soap like the coco wetting agent or is the soap more for getting the oil to mix with the water. Does it store well or make new batch per spray.. thanks for the info man there's really no one else that's done this seems like.

Your only using it on the stem and leaves. Don't get it on the roots or in your reservoir. Yes, the soap helps to mix the oil and water.

N

nightmarecreature

If the active ingredient was rosemary oil I would expect the product to smell like rosemary. It's quite fragrant.

It's a very small amount. The fragrant smell is the emulsifier your smelling. It's perfume like. I'm sure they are masking the smell of the Rosemary because it's a very distinctive smell. I have not found anything better that works on mites without messing up your plants.

Even if Might Wash doesn't have Rosemary in it, this recipe is it's equal. Saving money while growing good medicine is what it's all about.

Gifted0ne

Gifted0ne

Even if Might Wash doesn't have Rosemary in it, this recipe is it's equal. Saving money while growing good medicine is what it's all about.

For me the problem isnt spider mites its a microscopic mite they dont leave spotting or webbing and the distruction is 10 fold of a spider mite.. Mighty Wash was only thing working for me so I hope this is the same.

Gifted0ne

Gifted0ne

It should work for broad mites.

I just tested MW it's 900ppm, do you know what your ppm comes out to? When the MW was left in a bottle unmoved for awhile an offwhite substance separates and often forms like a ring around the bottle walls on top of the water, is this the emulsion product? I can see the oil on the top it looks clear.

Gifted0ne

Gifted0ne

I also researched a bit and found another couple oils that I think are worth a try, u see any prob with adding 1ml of 3 diff oils per gal? I also found that liquid silica which i have here will work as emulsifier, but i cant find info if its safe to spray on buds.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Depends.
Safe? Becomes a relative term, like when they say 'safe' before they spray your food crops.

Generally safer the earlier into the budset. Too late and that water you're spraying could help out bud rot if you're not careful.

Gifted0ne

Gifted0ne

Well got all my answer after lots of research and also figured out what mighty wash is with a little testing. for the record its not rosemary or peppermint.

S

Shiloh

I purchased "Ultimate Wash" in San Diego for tomato plants. The sales person told me it is the new name for Mighty Wash. It cost $39 per gallon. It was completely ineffective at killing the two-spotted spider mite. The next day there were entire leaves that had healthy live spider mites crawling on them. My husband was more discouraged than I was because it was his idea to try it. We're trying to grow lemon boy tomatoes and the first year our plant did great and produced a lot but the past two years we've been battling the two spotted spider mite. I've resorted to taking clear tape and picking them up off the plant that way...then trying to wash the plant down. Next will be misting since the mite dislikes moist conditions. Since they multiply super fast...one spider mite can lead to a disaster but we didn't notice them at first. I don't know what people do who are growing lots of plants. I think the spider mites were introduced into our garden after acquiring some hanging flowers.

SunGrown

SunGrown

yeah, no shit. Please revive this thread @GiftenOne if there is more info to share

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

I purchased "Ultimate Wash" in San Diego for tomato plants. The sales person told me it is the new name for Mighty Wash. ...It was completely ineffective at killing the two-spotted spider mite. ...I don't know what people do who are growing lots of plants.

Then it wasn't Might Wash (no matter what BS he sold you), that or they had to take out the chems...
I swear the mystery ingrediant has to be a mix of Merit/Avid/Floramite....It kills them dead, and keeps on killing, just like the big boys.

Gifted One doesn't know what's in it. You can tell by his earlier posts that he was never a chem student.
The the teasing, without payoff, is always a sign someone's bullshitting you.
You really want to know whats in it, easiest is to find a lab that can run it and interpret the results, could cost $$$. Probably could isolate substances out with chem set, but lot of work, and still probably only be able to tell salts and such. The more volatile components be harder to define.

I'm convinced they dump the Holy Trinity (M/A/F) in the mixing tank and that's the 'frequency adjustment'.

P

Pimples

Old post but the whole "frequency water" is horseshit. Mighty Wash by NPK industries is rosemary extract...a little neem oil..canola and other small amounts of oils..an emuslifier..and pyrethrins. That's a fact. That being said the shit stops a small to medium 2 spotted mite infeststion dead in the tracks. If you repeat app every 4 days for 4 apps..and you haven't gotten lazy and let the mites tent out with webbing..you can get em with pricey Mighty Wash. Gets some of the eggs as well. But repeat app with it is essential.

Top Bottom