Mighty Wash?

• Thread starter chaosinc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

No shit?

How the fuck does water keep a frequency...

+1 no shit. Got a cut of ATF from Haborside and it was mite ridden within a day and infested my Alien OG cut and my preservation mystery cuts and i mighty washed em all, even under light (CLF's), repeated again the next morning. Then followed with PowerWash to clean off all the residue from the mighty wash.

Week + later....Not one mite...

I got their whole line free at a vendor day, I wouldn't have bought it if I found the money on the ground. But now...well I think I will...

The guy even fuckin drank it in front of me! I mean WTF. :mad0233:

But if it works....it works. Right?

symbiote420

symbiote420

Just bought a gallon after discovering those mofos on my mother plants, I got too cocky and stopped doing my preventative treatments, that plus my pup has snuck in my grow a couple times over the past three weeks.
I've noticed the hydro store near me really trying to keep this shit stocked, after checking the forums I frequent I decided to give it a try so I'll be posting the results in a few days.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Forgot to update but Mighty Wash is the shit!! It blasted the mites on contact and I'm totally satisfied with the results and the price. My buddy had them too, keyword "had."

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Forgot to update but Mighty Wash is the shit!! It blasted the mites on contact and I'm totally satisfied with the results and the price. My buddy had them too, keyword "had."

Same results here. Even seemed to kill some other little critters on contact...

I pulled all my ladies up of their pots about 2 weeks ago and gave their roots a healthy spray down of mighty wash and i've seen my RA problem basically diminish in front of my very eyes alongside some help of SNS-203 root drench. I feel like this "frequency" just doesnt X out spider mites, lots of little critters hate it!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Same results here. Even seemed to kill some other little critters on contact...

I pulled all my ladies up of their pots about 2 weeks ago and gave their roots a healthy spray down of mighty wash and i've seen my RA problem basically diminish in front of my very eyes alongside some help of SNS-203 root drench. I feel like this "frequency" just doesnt X out spider mites, lots of little critters hate it!

Yeah I had some thrips too I don't see nothing now. I got some SNS and Monterey Garden spray as back ups and preventatives.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Yeah I had some thrips too I don't see nothing now. I got some SNS and Monterey Garden spray as back ups and preventatives.

I think I might even install one of those frequency things in my tent. They sell them everywhere as a preventative for house bugs and spiders....could work in a grow tent against mites and aphids...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
+1 no shit. Got a cut of ATF from Haborside and it was mite ridden within a day and infested my Alien OG cut and my preservation mystery cuts and i mighty washed em all, even under light (CLF's), repeated again the next morning. Then followed with PowerWash to clean off all the residue from the mighty wash.

Week + later....Not one mite...

I got their whole line free at a vendor day, I wouldn't have bought it if I found the money on the ground. But now...well I think I will...

The guy even fuckin drank it in front of me! I mean WTF. :mad0233:

But if it works....it works. Right?

Hey og: Did the dude drink the mighty wash and then chase it with the Power wash?? LOL
Seems odd you would have to spray off the mighty wash with a power wash; if it's just frequency water, what are you washing off with this power wash? There has to be other stuff in that bottle if they have a power wash I'm thinking, and with certain labeling guidelines they don't have to disclose all the ingredients sometimes....Just a thought

baba G

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Hey og: Did the dude drink the mighty wash and then chase it with the Power wash?? LOL
Seems odd you would have to spray off the mighty wash with a power wash; if it's just frequency water, what are you washing off with this power wash? There has to be other stuff in that bottle if they have a power wash I'm thinking, and with certain labeling guidelines they don't have to disclose all the ingredients sometimes....Just a thought

baba G

Haha good one baba, now he didnt. He was saying something about some slight residue left on from the trace elements and thats what powerwash is washing off.

All in all, good shit even if it is snake oil!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Seems trace elements, depending on which, would not be good to wash away...
Either way the feedback does seem pretty positive on these products so far. Do you notice the leaves feeling a tad bit waxier or coated after spraying em? Just was curious if this product leaves a cuticle type of layer, hence need for power wash...

baba G

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Seems trace elements, depending on which, would not be good to wash away...
Either way the feedback does seem pretty positive on these products so far. Do you notice the leaves feeling a tad bit waxier or coated after spraying em? Just was curious if this product leaves a cuticle type of layer, hence need for power wash...

baba G

Waxy residue is a good way to say it...Only noticed that when i drenched the SHIT outta them. Only used powerwash once. All around good products.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I think the Mighty Wash has some kind of neem In it cuz it leaves my plants leaves with a nice shine 2 them juss like neem.. I'm thinking the power wash is created juss so u can buy another item.. I'm not sure how good the stuff works cuz I used it as a preventive but it left my plants with a great shine.. I like it

symbiote420

symbiote420

I've gotta find another spot to dry my outdoor plants because this is the third year in a row that I've brought in some critters, my moms were webbed together and now I don't see spider mites or any other pests on my ladies, Mighty Wash is the shiznit!
@ Goo, I don't think it has neem in it, every product I use with neem in it you can smell it.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yea ur rite cuz neem is super stinky.. I like how it makes the leaves shine juss like neem tho

5tickynubz

Picked up a gallon recently so I'll see how it goes. I agree that there is some kind of oil in it like neem you can see it floating around and it leaves a nice shine like neem. It's funny because it looks almost exactly like the saturator/neem/azatrol mix I've been using.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Azidiractin....

I've gotta find another spot to dry my outdoor plants because this is the third year in a row that I've brought in some critters, my moms were webbed together and now I don't see spider mites or any other pests on my ladies, Mighty Wash is the shiznit!
@ Goo, I don't think it has neem in it, every product I use with neem in it you can smell it.

Hello symbiote:
I've never seen the product nor smelled it but I use Azamax and it is the active ingredient in Neem oil and doesn't smell anything like the lower grade versions of Neem(einstein oil and the such...).
They could have slipped some azidiractin or something in, What do they list as the active ingredient on the bottle??

baba G

symbiote420

symbiote420

All the bottle says is:
Water....................99.8335%
Inert Ingredients.......0.1665%
Dunno what those inert things are but they do what it do!

F

Fat Elvis

I had mites in my garden during veg, and I thought I wiped them out by poppin off bombs every three days for like two weeks. They seemed to dissapear only to show up again during week four of flower. The dude at the shop said that Mighty Wash was the shiznit, so I picked up a couple of gallons. THIS SHIT WORKS!!!! If your setup allows, take each plant into another room, (I set up a tarp in the living room) and spray every inch of the mofo, you have to spray the whole biznitch down to get em all. repeat in three intervals untill they are gone. Happy Farming!

Top Bottom