Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Padrepuff

Padrepuff

I said 6 weeks max. 2 or 3 weeks if transplanting up from little pots.

And dont feed intil you see some lower yellowing or general lightening of leaves.

And i dont recoment pbp bloom soil. Too heavy on pk and low on nitrogen. I use the grow formula only to the end.

If using bloom. Need to stay with grow through stretch at least or early yellowing will result in flower.

Thank you again my. Good toking.
Peace, Love and Good to you and the Mrs.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I need to ask then do ever use the mycros like Root magic etc..
Also right now that the girls are in flower they are taking almost 1/2 gallon in each 3gal. pot every 3 days. Should I let them go back to drying out more before watering?
Thank you Sensei Bud.

I forgot to answer your first question. No i dont add myco. Ocean forest has plenty of organic inputs and myco will grow anyway. I have seen it during transplants. I guess their budget soil hapy frog does not have enough so they inoculate it like pro mix does.

And i dont use rooting products mostly because a breeder I was in contact with warned me that they (chemical hormone products) can cause eventual reversal in feminized seed plants. He was one of the pioneers of feminized seeds.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

I forgot to answer your first question. No i dont add myco. Ocean forest has plenty of organic inputs and myco will grow anyway. I have seen it during transplants. I guess their budget soil hapy frog does not have enough so they inoculate it like pro mix does.

And i dont use rooting products mostly because a breeder I was in contact with warned me that they (chemical hormone products) can cause eventual reversal in feminized seed plants. He was one of the pioneers of feminized seeds.

Wealth of knowledge, thank you.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Transplanted the Black Widow x Blue Lemon Thai to her final 3 gallon pot early this morning.

8582AB96 10F7 47B9 B4E8 791FA6647178
9A81396C 1EDB 4B42 B729 184A8B52CBF9

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

man it looks like you Cleaned and Dusted that tent Down....... I cann't even show my Miss now cause you up the playing game on the pics...... 😇🤣🧐

I clean constantly because the rooms are always full so I cant do a deep cleaning of everythingat once after a grow like a normal grower. Lol

But your room is looking super pro more and more. I would be proud of the work!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Here is an update on the flower room. The recovered plants are budding up nice. Kinda yellow but when i fertilize they green up a minute then the buds suck the nutrients back out. Wont get a great yield anymore as the roots are weakened and they drink very slowly.

Headband. She is super sticky.
AF2E4997 A9FE 40F5 A0F9 96872633B75C

Toxic Blue 33. Growing fat buds.
75A3F4CF 3EF7 46E5 8806 007D0752E2F0

87619126 565E 47E7 B1FA 6257DE4BF628

Getting things back to normal I hope.

Even the worse two plants that lost most of their leaves grew big buds. But i dont expect much from them.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I bent the Chocolate Diesel a couple days ago but i was too hasty. She may have been short enough to leave natural. I dont defoliate often but this girl has some big thick many fingered leaves.

Not expected from a diesel thai hybrid. I took a cut but i dont expect she is my kinda plant.

We will see...

732C4B0E 0158 4635 8291 112892C8CDD8

Srenots

Srenots

I bent the Chocolate Diesel a couple days ago but i was too hasty. She may have been short enough to leave natural. I dont defoliate often but this girl has some big thick many fingered leaves.

Not expected from a diesel thai hybrid. I took a cut but i dont expect she is my kinda plant.

We will see...

View attachment 930549
wow, shes a thick one ... be cool to see how she turns out, doesnt look like a Diesel or a Thai, almost looks like a heavy Blueberry er sum sht...

Srenots

Srenots

She has good branching under there but it didnt really stretch up. Stayed tight to the main stem. I will work on her as she goes I think.
although , Thai is a part of the Blueberry, you must have got the more Indica Affy leaner there bro...should be put ur dick in the dirt kinda sht... u like more Sativa leaners correct? keep a clone just in case you end up liking her later on ...

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

although , Thai is a part of the Blueberry, you must have got the more Indica Affy leaner there bro...should be put ur dick in the dirt kinda sht... u like more Sativa leaners correct? keep a clone just in case you end up liking her later on ...

Chocolate diesel is ECSD crossed with Chocolate thai and is a clone only plant. This came from an s-1 seed.

The first one I grew was pretty amazing but the cut was lost with the others I was working. It was thai leaning with a sour diesel background. Trippy laughy and potent. As good as the BLT crosses.

I have 8 more seeds.

Srenots

Srenots

Chocolate diesel is ECSD crossed with Chocolate thai and is a clone only plant. This came from an s-1 seed.

The first one I grew was pretty amazing but the cut was lost with the others I was working. It was thai leaning with a sour diesel background. Trippy laughy and potent. As good as the BLT crosses.

I have 8 more seeds.
hell ya, maybe u can find what ur looking for in those other 8

Srenots

Srenots

not sure why Im thinkin Blueberry, dam Kashmir99 lmao

Srenots

Srenots

with these genetics, it would be very possible to get an Affy leaner, once in a while..... from the Diesel side ....

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

Here is an update on the flower room. The recovered plants are budding up nice. Kinda yellow but when i fertilize they green up a minute then the buds suck the nutrients back out. Wont get a great yield anymore as the roots are weakened and they drink very slowly.

Headband. She is super sticky.
View attachment 930544

Toxic Blue 33. Growing fat buds.
View attachment 930545

View attachment 930546

Getting things back to normal I hope.

Even the worse two plants that lost most of their leaves grew big buds. But i dont expect much from them.

She's purty. I'd like to deflower them😁✊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom