• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Veg update

Og Kush x Trainwreck has been put in the flower room.

Girl Scout Cookie on left. Starting to take off now. Pair of Pow33 x Blue Lemon Thai ready for 1 gallon transplant on right.
94F0B669 1861 47FD BE35 64E1948E440C

And in back 2 new sprouting Chemdog x Bag of Orange.
F9ACC4C3 693D 4E76 BA21 F5D39D95A1FA

And a bunch of different cuttings are rooting. Not sure what i will keep. Will run out of room in flower soon for a while.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

Veg update

Og Kush x Trainwreck has been put in the flower room.

Girl Scout Cookie on left. Starting to take off now. Pair of Pow33 x Blue Lemon Thai ready for 1 gallon transplant on right.
View attachment 932603

And in back 2 new sprouting Chemdog x Bag of Orange.
View attachment 932604

And a bunch of different cuttings are rooting. Not sure what i will keep. Will run out of room in flower soon for a while.
Beautiful thick lish leaves.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Beautiful thick lish leaves.

The cali connect GSC is a new seed to me. She is much slower than the og kush x trainwreck just moved. But now big leaves are coming so we will see how she does. I suspect this plant will need topping to bush out. Not getting very tall like im used to.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Yeah apparently the canadian bales still have the charge. I prefer it because with transplants i can still get through veg water only. But i guess i should start fertilizing about week 2 from seed? And what about watering in clones. Maybe just 5ml pbp grow. .8 ec with my water.

???

That's about where I start. I pot rooted clones into proterra and give it 0.8 or so for the first feeding. Increasing to 1ec when I see growth. By the time it gets really going after a couple weeks I'm up to about 1.2-1.3. And honestly with the burnt tips I've had since switching to PBP, I'd probably stay around 1.2. 1.3 tops. And keep a close eye on runoff ec week 2-3 of flower. Once flower really gets going it's a good idea to dial the feedings back to 1-1.2ec. and see how they do.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

That's about where I start. I pot rooted clones into proterra and give it 0.8 or so for the first feeding. Increasing to 1ec when I see growth. By the time it gets really going after a couple weeks I'm up to about 1.2-1.3. And honestly with the burnt tips I've had since switching to PBP, I'd probably stay around 1.2. 1.3 tops. And keep a close eye on runoff ec week 2-3 of flower. Once flower really gets going it's a good idea to dial the feedings back to 1-1.2ec. and see how they do.

Thank you.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Keep in mind I've always done feed feed water and added a plain water cycle whenever I see runoff ppm rising. If you feed every watering those numbers will be too high.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing what you make happen with it.

Me too. :-)

Going to be a pain in the ass while i have both mediums with different plants around. I better make a label so i do t forget which is which. Lol

chemistry

chemistry

Well the store was out of ocean forest and i admit i am tired of trying to get it. So i got a bale of this.

View attachment 932572

No more mixing perlite amd should hold me for months.

It used to have a starter nute charge but does not anymore. Still has dolomite and calcitic lime for short and long acting effect.

And the bale is only 2 months old. Pretty fresh. I noticed it says best used in 12 months right on the bag.

Mr Tight used to grow monster plants in this stuff, don't know if he's still going, grew them in bright yellow 5 gallon cat litter containers.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

The cali connect GSC is a new seed to me. She is much slower than the og kush x trainwreck just moved. But now big leaves are coming so we will see how she does. I suspect this plant will need topping to bush out. Not getting very tall like im used to.

No doubt it will do well in your hands maestro.
BtW I meant lush not lish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom