Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Intake fans and speed controllers installed. The 8000btu window a/c is in this room. The veg tent and flower room share the cool air in summer.

BF9ABB97 0652 47B3 8A14 998039538466
DC348665 C0D9 45D6 8990 4D7BD7B40084

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The black foam over the intakes is Duck Brand Black Air Conditioning Filter Replacement Foam.

it is relatively cheap. Can wash with water or vacuum. And keeps most of the dust out but flows better than the black panty hose stretched over the intake i used before.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I am using this kind of filter tank with three different filter elements(40 buck). I don't know if it can effectively remove the smell after week2 in bloom.

dont know. I rely on a 6”x16” phresh carbon filter for that. Filters all exhaust air. I got a lot of diesel and chem crosses going now. They would stink out my whole house without the carbon filter inline.

ShaggyAU

ShaggyAU

I guess after 5 years of perpetual growing and more than 35 years smoking herb and in the industries black market its time i start my own thread.

I grow a small but productive medical garden with mrs. Mmg and i allowed up to 24 plants. We both have realized health benefits from weed and have strived for top quality in the garden over yield or money.

Greed is the killer when farming in my opinion. Patience and details are key.

For now i just want to post some pics from last night when i entered the flower room at lights on.

I just love it when things are going well (of course) and had to take pics of the garden waking up.

Each plant is from a feminized seed and is a different strain/cross/pheno staggared about 10 days apart on average for a continued variety of flowers.

I did this also to remain in plant count with a higher output and space management per month while keeping to the rediculous 2.5 oz per patient rule of weed on hand allowed.

The house has appeared to be in full compliance the whole time.

With rec now legal i may monocrop in a new 4x8 tent and actually take some time off. I have gardened every day for 4 years in a row.

I have health issues from birth that prematurely ended my sales management carreer and now work more often. Lol.

Sorry. I will shut up now and post pics.

View attachment 860397 View attachment 860398 View attachment 860399 View attachment 860400 View attachment 860401 View attachment 860402

Presently these are all CH9 seeds. I have tried many different seeds and we tend to like ch9 best. Almost 100% germination after hundreds of plants and fantastic old school effects combined with strong medical effects. And bred from some of the best genetics ever available in my opinion.

I will still mix in other genetics as I go.

Hope that was a good intro. I will try to update often and all other growers are welcome. Except for trolls. Lol.

Sensational... well done.
Planning my retirement from a lifetime in the Automotive Industry and a stressful Corporate Role currently.
Waiting and ready for the legislation changes coming soon in Australia.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Planning my retirement from a lifetime in the Automotive Industry and a stressful Corporate Role currently.

Thank you and welcome to my thread. :-)

Onemorecast

Onemorecast

@707finisher here is the other gsc plant flowering. She stays stressed too but is in the out of date promix and it is holding nutes a bit much. Not draining right anymore even with the extra perlite.

View attachment 1096998

Looking good dude! What do you mean by out of date pro mix? I swear I got a bad bag. I usually grab bails and it was 2 of the sealed smaller bags of Pro Mix HP. It was very dry and the plants haven't been right since I put them in it.

amekins

amekins

I've kinda noticed that as I recycle my soils, I'm constantly getting more root like material as it goes along, I remove the bulk of it, but the fine roots always remain. I kinda figure they've got good mojo in them, so why not. Except over multiple grows, it eventually changes the composition of the soil mixture and has too much of what I consider a peat type quality to it. The soil loses some of it's cohesion. Usually I just dilute it by mixing in more fresh soil. Mostly been using FoxFarm Frog, or Ocean when the other is not available.

The sad part is, I've got all that soil up in the mountains, and I haven't used any of it yet. (although, I did a small grow up there last year) I got a feeling that soil up there is better than anything I've used to date. 12 acres of pristine old growth rain forest with a glacier fed spring running in the center of it, and several other seasonal springs. (a seasonal one in the video running under that tree) Several species of mushrooms get really prolific during certain times of the year. The underside of the canopy is filled with fiddle back ferns and literally ton's of lichens hanging from the trees and underbrush, some chunks of earth (when dug up) are filled with mycococonaze in certain spots, sometimes a foot or so thick and extending out in all directions.

7 acres of the land directly north of me quite literally "fell' off the mountain during the winter rains, it got super saturated back in 2014 when it rained for 2 weeks straight, after people clear cut the forest in those spots. (This happened 2 days before notorious Oso landslide in Washington State. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Oso_mudslide) Essentially, it's a clay base, made from ground up glacial rocks covered with decomposition of the fauna. They are in essence very fragile, massive ancient glacial clay cauldron's, or bowls. (acre sized) filled with debris of the last 10,000 years. Some spots are about 8-10 feet of this peat like material, other spots like in the video, the clay is only a few feet down. When it rains, the forest floor soaks up whatever makes it though the tree canopy, and it's got little underground springs running everywhere down the slopes, where the underlying clay meets the top layers of soil. We get 73 inches of rain, and it rains almost 200 days a year, with about 160 days of sunshine.

The soil is very much alive in this place. I think the pics were taken in the early spring. I'm thinking early March, after the snow melt, so the dead materials are from the previous year. Sorry about rambling, but I'm truly amazed at the circle of life, in the soil of this area. It's a true micro-climate worthy of study, and an extremely delicate balance of varying climate conditions.
Looking at that water and knowing what all it has passed over/through, I suspect is incredibly nutrient rich. 🧚‍♂️🌿❤️

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Check the motor brushes on the old fans, cheap to replace, just depends on how hard they are to extract and replace.
Even re- aligning them & if they are lose you may be able to tighten them up for a bit until you can get replacements for them, the brushes will get concave'd and sometimes you can get them to work by removing and flipping them around so they get more carbon on the rotors. a small shot of WD40 will help clean the rotors. 1 small squirt and run for a couple seconds, basically on off as a test if it will run after inspecting the rotors and replacing them. If it runs and sounds okay ....run as normal

Ooops Too late😃😃

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I am using this kind of filter tank with three different filter elements(40 buck). I don't know if it can effectively remove the smell after week2 in bloom.
All you fancy pants guys with your fancy equipment, I go the cheap route Free microwave's posted on line give me my intake fans & an cheap used bathroom fan's I use for exhaust. This is the 12v boxed up intake fan

One side sucks...the other blows. The plastic box sucks Next one is just cardboard. This one was too hard to seal the sides. I went through a ton of hot glue thinking a pre-made box would make things easier.......Sometime my high thought go awry.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Looking good dude! What do you mean by out of date pro mix? I swear I got a bad bag. I usually grab bails and it was 2 of the sealed smaller bags of Pro Mix HP. It was very dry and the plants haven't been right since I put them in it.

Pro mix recommends using their mix in a year from packaging. Mine is over 14 months.

For organic type soils 6 months.

Oldman13

Oldman13

congratulations on graduating your first step to Perpetual grow:-):-) 5 years are your infant years! And I must say one thing, if anybody that is cultivating indoors doesn't have a Perpetual grow , then there's something severely wrong with them... Or they're just not interested ! I mean there is Not many reasons not to have a Perpetual grow I guess a few of them might be it is not become legal in any way shape or form in your state! Meaning that you're taking a high chance on your freedom no matter if you grow for 8 weeks or 20 years! I guess another reason would be that you are a card-carrying all Supreme lightweight and don't need or have any reason at all to have a Perpetual grow! But if you do have a Perpetual grow you also should have a perpetual hash Farm as well! By the way Supreme light weights are not allowed to even be in the same room with hash they should not even even look at it in a picture very. But anybody that would waste such delicious trichomes by not making hash or, edibles or / dab / wax or any of the other Mini types of extracts to make things brownies / cookies/ gummy bears which all fall into edible category !. Waste not want not anybody who does is committing a taboo and the hipster will come after you when you least expect it so beware the hipster it lurks in places you would never except and when it strikes there'll be nothing left of you but a pile of Smokey Ash! But again congratulations on graduating from your infancy of a Perpetual grow:-) :-) LOL

Oldman13

Oldman13

Dogs have master's, cat's have staff.

Cat's are why God created barns.
that's funny, I was always under the impression that God created the Almighty save the world plant, otherwise known as the emperor / marijuana/ cannabis / hemp... And then foretold mankind that he must create a place to cultivate this most controversy and hunted plant for it will be deemed by and idiots/ a gateway drug! And pharmaceutical companies, did corporations like Dupont chemicals and I like will post propaganda in everybody's neighborhood about how this is demon plant will corrupt their children turn them into mongoloids/zombies/hippies bums and alike! So he must bring forth places like Barnes basements and many other hidden areas because all these idiots will try their best to eradicate Mary Jane from the planet and for thinking everybody from knowing she is the greatest Builder of textiles so that's how I believe are used to believe that's the reason barns were created!? But you could be right after all cats are 10 times smarter and much more free than a dog so for them to make a barn their domain would be the right thing to do

Oldman13

Oldman13

Transplanted to 1 gallon HSC OG Kush and a new pair of their gorilla glue copy Bigfoot Glue. Lol. My favorite new glue name. ;-)

View attachment 1090936
Black Gold, Texas Tea worm castings is what they be some of the best Munchies for Your Girls just the right amount of everything within them it doesn't matter how much you put because the nitrogen that is worm castings will never burn your plants but you can't cultivate directly in them because they're too dense and won't hold air your plants will suffocate so you must mix them:-) :-) Mother Nature's perfect food 4 Mary Jane and many other things but we all deal with other things or at least other things are not a priority...

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

View attachment 1100292 Black Gold, Texas Tea worm castings is what they be some of the best Munchies for Your Girls just the right amount of everything within them it doesn't matter how much you put because the nitrogen that is worm castings will never burn your plants but you can't cultivate directly in them because they're too dense and won't hold air your plants will suffocate so you must mix them:-) :-) Mother Nature's perfect food 4 Mary Jane and many other things but we all deal with other things or at least other things are not a priority...

huh?

Porky1982

Porky1982

Don’t hold ya breath mate. Although I know a bloke doing some awesome stuff In Canberra.
Legal as.
C613DDAD A24F 4753 A5C6 9FD3C8593F42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom