Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

what kind of plant food and media are you using and what is your feed schedule? I'm impressed.

Potting soil like ocean forest with 25% large perlite added. Water only transplanting up from party cups to 1 gallon to 3 gallon in veg. After a week or two in 12/12 i start fertilizing each watering with a low to medium dose of botanicare pure blend pro grow. I taper strength of mixture up until peak blooming and then back down as they ripen and need less.

Because all the plants are different stages of growth i mix an individual gallon of nute mix for each flowering plant and feed/water as needed for each individually.

No feed or watering schedules. All as needed from what the plants are telling me.

I do measure ec in the runoff to watch for excess buildup in the medium. Only ph the soil runoff from new bags mixed. Will maybe check ph if i see a problem. But my well water is perfect at 150ppm or .3 ec so i Dont ph adjust nute mixtures in buffered potting soil.

reddwarf

reddwarf

Potting soil like ocean forest with 25% large perlite added. Water only transplanting up from party cups to 1 gallon to 3 gallon in veg. After a week or two in 12/12 i start fertilizing each watering with a low to medium dose of botanicare pure blend pro grow. I taper strength of mixture up until peak blooming and then back down as they ripen and need less.

Because all the plants are different stages of growth i mix an individual gallon of nute mix for each flowering plant and feed/water as needed for each individually.

No feed or watering schedules. All as needed from what the plants are telling me.

I do measure ec in the runoff to watch for excess buildup in the medium. Only ph the soil runoff from new bags mixed. Will maybe check ph if i see a problem. But my well water is perfect at 150ppm or .3 ec so i Dont ph adjust nute mixtures in buffered potting soil.
well you got her dialed in brother.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

well you got her dialed in brother.

Thanks but i just have the environment dialed. Which i believe is the most important thing for success.

The plants are usually from seed. Every new plant is like a new grow. I dont know what to expect. so i err on the side of light feeding and react quickly to stress as possible.

It is a challenge but it rewards us with perpetual variety and i believe that the diverse cannabanoid profiles from the different trim we combine for infused coconut oil not only gets us higher with no ceiling but has more medical properties than any one strain alone.

Mrs. Mmg’s lifelong internal cysts have almost dissapeared. Took 6 months for a 50% decrease. Her doctor was floored!

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

Thank that the Mrs.' cysts are almost gone. Truly an amazing plant we've been blessed with. My acute Spondylosis Spondylitis, PTSD, Fibromyalgia and Arthritis as well as so many benefits for Cancer, Lupus, Sjogrens, Seizures, cysts etc... So sad big Pharma and Gov, fighting against us.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thank that the Mrs.' cysts are almost gone. Truly an amazing plant we've been blessed with. My acute Spondylosis Spondylitis, PTSD, Fibromyalgia and Arthritis as well as so many benefits for Cancer, Lupus, Sjogrens, Seizures, cysts etc... So sad big Pharma and Gov, fighting against us.

It will slowly get there. Although the pharmaceutical industry will likely synthesize it like opiates.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Wasn't it called Marinol?

Edit: holyshit!!! $$$ 😲

Screenshot 20191014 195915 Chrome

QuestForZest

QuestForZest

Do you mind sharing, aside from bontinicare, which inputs you use? (I.e. top feeds, just teas, housen garden, age old etc.?) I'm considering switching up my regime and am interested in what others are using and since you seem to be in the know thought I'd ask 😎

And I'm glad to hear it's helping medically 🤙

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Do you mind sharing, aside from bontinicare, which inputs you use? (I.e. top feeds, just teas, housen garden, age old etc.?) I'm considering switching up my regime and am interested in what others are using and since you seem to be in the know thought I'd ask 😎

And I'm glad to hear it's helping medically 🤙

I dont use any additives. I mix large chunky perlite with ocean forest and water only through veg with well water. Then in flower when the nutrients in the final tranplanted pot of ocean forest are depleted i add pure blend pro grow starting every watering at 5 ml and tapering up 7.5, 10 etc until the plant doesnt need more or i see signs of overfeeding. Then after peak bloom as the flowers ripen i taper the dosage of pbp grow back down like i tapered up.

Thats it. Nothin else added.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
One diamond in the rough that came out here for a while was if you happen to get something like probation you could get your med card doctor to write a Marinol script and then smoke the whole time and be like "dat's the Marinol." They finally caught onto that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom