Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
QuestForZest

QuestForZest

I dont use any additives. I mix large chunky perlite with ocean forest and water only through veg with well water. Then in flower when the nutrients in the final tranplanted pot of ocean forest are depleted i add pure blend pro grow starting every watering at 5 ml and tapering up 7.5, 10 etc until the plant doesnt need more or i see signs of overfeeding. Then after peak bloom as the flowers ripen i taper the dosage of pbp grow back down like i tapered up.

Thats it. Nothin else added.

Danm. It does well!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Well i showed pics with the cool black leaves already so after mrs mmg stripped the leaves off the chocolate diesel for harvest i took some pics.

Chocolate diesel s-1. Hang drying now.

8A35F0E9 6626 4BC3 BB91 ABAAD5E19C15
9B1B4F70 D443 4A78 A3EA 97E13C65BA39
ED2ADF40 8901 45D1 A025 F088DC987D18
EC9EB6C9 E9D2 4DAC BD94 83CE2FEE1E55
18E5B127 FD8A 42F3 8FAA C2CA852B991B
A2821CE8 CDDC 400A AEA4 7994D8CA3C45
B9ACD63A 6980 4EAC 81B4 3807D898C13B

She was one of the girls in the bad draining mix. Bad lower bud production from losing most of the lower leaves early on.

But the 3 day dry test bud had a fast hit and was extremely potent. Im excited to run the next one.

10AFC55A 7154 4A2B A3AE BEFC6D9B8157
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I dont use any additives. I mix large chunky perlite with ocean forest and water only through veg with well water. Then in flower when the nutrients in the final tranplanted pot of ocean forest are depleted i add pure blend pro grow starting every watering at 5 ml and tapering up 7.5, 10 etc until the plant doesnt need more or i see signs of overfeeding. Then after peak bloom as the flowers ripen i taper the dosage of pbp grow back down like i tapered up.

Thats it. Nothin else added.
For anyone who’s curious and learning from MIMed, I ordered pure blend pro grow and besides not being able to procure the fox farm potting soil, (Used promix and had to mix nutes through veg.) I followed what he does almost exactly. Took my grow to the next level.
I unfortunately can’t get pure blend pro up here unless I pay a big ass shipping bill. But it doesn’t matter what you use really. I use megacrop now cause I can get it and it’s cheap. Sure miss the smell of pure blend. Id recommend it if available in your area. All the flashy bottles and additives are unnecessary and even counter productive at times

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I love having plants at all stages.
For anyone who’s curious and learning from MIMed, I ordered pure blend pro grow and besides not being able to procure the fox farm potting soil, (Used promix and had to mix nutes through veg.) I followed what he does almost exactly. Took my grow to the next level.
I unfortunately can’t get pure blend pro up here unless I pay a big ass shipping bill. But it doesn’t matter what you use really. I use megacrop now cause I can get it and it’s cheap. Sure miss the smell of pure blend. Id recommend it if available in your area. All the flashy bottles and additives are unnecessary and even counter productive at times

Nutes make a small difference if organic inputs are used. Mega crop should be great. I have a sample bag i havent tried yet. But like you said. Almost any nutes can give great results. I did like promix and pbp though. Botanicare kind was excellent too. And the base bottle is calcium nitrate and the grow has all the other micros. So you can adjust the cal nit as needed. No need for the bloom bottle in that system either.

Even all different ratios of npk seem to work fine.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

What you mean stuck in a chair? Not long back you were mountain biking and sharing some cool pictures, what's up brother?

I didnt realize but my body has been warning me for some time. My L45 disc in my lower back is bulging and has pinched my psiatic nerve. I cant stand for long without terrible pain. Or move the wrong way. I got an mri and it did not show any ruptures so i have to wait for it to calm down and hopefully strengthen my core more over time. It will be another lifelong health problem to add to my list. Lol.

All I can do is try to stretch it out. It sucks bad. I just recovered from major shoulder surgery last year. I broke my scapula real bad. Got 3 bands and 9 screws holding my arm on now.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

I didnt realize but my body has been warning me for some time. My L45 disc in my lower back is bulging and has pinched my psiatic nerve. I cant stand for long without terrible pain. Or move the wrong way. I got an mri and it did not show any ruptures so i have to wait for it to calm down and hopefully strengthen my core more over time. It will be another lifelong health problem to add to my list. Lol.

All I can do is try to stretch it out. It sucks bad. I just recovered from major shoulder surgery last year. I broke my scapula real bad. Got 3 bands and 9 screws holding my arm on now.

Brother I feel for you heating pad and Naproxen was my go to before started down the surgery and opioids rabbit hole in 1995.
Now thankfully just MMJ and rest.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Sorry to hear that man! I can emphasize my L1 is completely gone and sciatica is a bitch! I also had an open acromioplasty some years ago and very few things are more painful!

I hope things start getting better for you bro but I know this cold wet weather isn't going to make you feel any better :/ try to keep moving and stretching like you're doing is the only thing that has helped me, Hang in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom