Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yah, seeds cost like 5x the price of a clone is the only thing. $30 dollars out the door with a cutting vs $70-125 for good seeds. I do agree with you, not worth the risk. All the clones i got were from the same farm, luckily.

not to mention the last seeds i bought all didn't survive, but i think thats what you get with cheap seeds?

I made a no outside plant rule when i started and i know the least about killing bugs here.

See what im saying?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

But those

I keep the couch lock pot for the beg time J. I'll have to keep an eye out for that strain though. Thank you. Yea cbd does nothing for me either. I used to smoke almost 2 packs of cigarettes a day. Since growing, down to about a half pack since the marijuana increased. My Jack Herer has a nice uplifting high but she has only been curing since December so still a couple weeks until I smoke her.

Jack herer is an excellent daytime strain. I still have jack herrer (sensei seed genetics) x Herijuana (motarebel) seeds.

But i like my narcotic strains and happy strains mixed like that. I dont get tired from couch lock weed. Just bored.

The Chocolate Diesel i got a 10 pack of for $60 has been real good. They are s-1’s from the clone only. Diesel and thai hybrid. Do a search the breeder is popular and on riu.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Jack herer is an excellent daytime strain. I still have jack herrer (sensei seed genetics) x Herijuana (motarebel) seeds.

But i like my narcotic strains and happy strains mixed like that. I dont get tired from couch lock weed. Just bored.

The Chocolate Diesel i got a 10 pack of for $60 has been real good. They are s-1’s from the clone only. Diesel and thai hybrid. Do a search the breeder is popular and on riu.
Thanks. I am over on RIU but I tend to stay away....I think I know who you are talking about over there. Well one of 2 people anyways.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Im friendly with everyone. Im also direct with everyone. Padre chose me to help him get started when he joined here. I dont know him beyond that. Im actually surprised a religious person would even talk to my rude athiest ass. ;-)
I'm the same but I have a family and community that's religious, family is involved in daily church activities, gives me the shivers and they know it. They no longer try to encourage our participation after a couple of very rude ( to them) but to the point blank shockers they didn't want to hear. lol

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thanks. I am over on RIU but I tend to stay away....I think I know who you are talking about over there. Well one of 2 people anyways.

Oh and i am banned at riu. I spent a lot of time trolling buck and the politics ass holes after they layed into me for my opinion. I have tons of pics and info on the 315 cmh thread there. I posted a few years there. I got myself banned on purpose. It wasnt easy. I had good stats.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I'm the same but I have a family and community that's religious, family is involved in daily church activities, gives me the shivers and they know it. They no longer try to encourage our participation after a couple of very rude ( to them) but to the point blank shockers they didn't want to hear. lol

I live in a religious christian area too. My latest doctor suggested jesus to me even. But i am an athiest and born of a jewish family. I have tons of excuses to avoid the church stuff.

But i try to keep my opinion of religion to myself. I fail that sometimes. ;-)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

touche. I guess i should just be super thankful/blessed to have Cinderella XX.

I am pretty sure its that. Not many strains smell of rotten meat and pineapple.

(Jack Herer X unknown aka Princess) X ( Cinderella 99 aka Princess x Shiva )

I have some s-1 c99 seeds from a colorado grower. Im going to have to grow it. The blue dream s-1’s came from a real stella blue dream. It was authentic for sure.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I'm so sorry @MIMedGrower , i mean more than you will ever know. The worst thing I could of done is ask you to vote for me. @Trustfall @1diesel1 went off ranting about disqualifying me. The one that was even better was moaning to Mars Hydro about me begging and canvassing votes. I actually had 3 votes taken away. I think some people hate me as much or more than MarsHydro. I don't even know them..
Anyway unless they kick me off THCFARMER, thank you for all your advice and mentoring me. Truly teaching me how to fish brother.
MarsHydro put my picture as #3 for the light. The worst part is it looks like crap. The only way I have a chance is if you guys help me those autos are right at harvest time. Anyway I know Mars sucks but it's better than me buying a light. If you can please vote #3
Hay man, that’s all on you!
I did not post it you did!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I read the comments. I am surprised for the insults. I feel it was very poor moderation and many users have been pissed off at this kind of thing before.

But when they ran pic of the month with prizes last year for most votes people were making new accounts just to vote for their friends.

So they acted immaturely and came down on you for it. But there was no rule stated then or now. I wont vote or join groups. Thats just my thing. But i dont see how asking friends for votes if they run a contest on votes can be controlled in the first place.

And the same users used to win pic of the month all the time. Popular members won.

Of course.

You apologized. You should be fine now. If you let it go.

See why i dont join humans in groups? People individually can be very smart. But group them together and we always lose sight and become dumb.

No offense meant to you personally Padre. I believe everyone should believe what they want even if i dont agree but politics and religion both prove my point the best. And every time.

;-)

bunkerking

bunkerking

I bought a 30x mag with light for $10 Cdn. I don't find it powerful enough. I don't understand the science behind it but why can't I get a large 60x with light rather than a small pea hole to try and focus through like with the cheap loop's.

USB scopes are nice. I plug mine right into my phone. Has leds that help get better photos, and you can reference them later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom