Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
beluga

beluga

Thanks for sharing that. I find even when vaping oil or smoking dabs i crave a bong toke of flower to “round it out”. Same thing as fuller spectrum edibles i guess.

The hemp cbd manufacturers offer pure cbd isolate or full spectrum oil with the terps in it too. Claiming more health benefits from the full spectrum stuff.

As far as multi strains. I copied that idea from homeopathic remedies i used to sell to naturepaths and eye doctors. The recipe for dry eye drops had 5 known substances that can remedy dry eye in it. The idea is one or more of them may help the patient but the others can not hurt them.

i think same with cannabanoids.
Is that company Similasan?
I dunno why it didn't click the last time you mentioned it, but I use their products all the time and they're Excellent!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Is that company Similasan?
I dunno why it didn't click the last time you mentioned it, but I use their products all the time and they're Excellent!

Close. Their old general manager had a company called natural opthalmics in summit county, co when i lived there. I was account manager a few years. It was great. We rented a big house in Frisco and made the huge living room office booths and lived in the rest of the house. It was all phone work. International sales.

greatbayorganics

greatbayorganics

The sun is breaking through after 6 months of just terrible weather this year and i am thinking of kayaking and mountain biking. We have a full 4 hour river run right in town here. Never have to leave town and the van is only 15 minutes away max. Very curvy windy little river. Goes from town to a real nice campground. Second half of the trip is pretry much deep forest.

Tons of wildlife sightings possible. Even huge Blue Herons and full size salmon. Which are scary monsters next to the kayak. I disturbed an egg laying mother once and she jumped over my boat. A fin cought my face and left quite a deep scratch. I am lucky she just grazed me and missed my eye.

No kayak pics yet in this newer phone but i did get my new mountain bikes ready. I usually ride in winter but it was way to cold and icy this year.

Psyched to ride. We have a local cross country running course a couple miles from my house that is like a hilly race track through the woods. I got permission from the high school coach that built it to ride there. We help maintain it of course.

New toys from last season.

Rompy romp and winter bike. 1x11 gears and 2.8”x 27.5 tubeless tires on 40mm id wheels. Like a big boy bmx bike to ride.
View attachment 861854 View attachment 861855 View attachment 861856

And the cross country race style bike. 2.0” x 29” light and fast tires on 19mm light wheels. And a 2x11 set up. Stiff, fast and responsive. Perfect for our smooth, hilly singletrack out here.
View attachment 861857 View attachment 861858 View attachment 861859

Everyone please feel free to post in my thread. Love to see what you guys do for hobbies (or whatever) and hear your thoughts.

Just my plants alone will get boring.

Great thread, thank you for the details, this info is so valuable to new growers! Love the bike picks, just put mine away for the winter and have the board tuned and ready for the mountains!
16D16C75 E15D 48CC B128 0A32816309AF

beluga

beluga

Local climate change might be great for my mushroom obsession and farmer's markets... but, fuck. It's almost a miracle if we get any decent amount of snow even on our mountains anymore ☹
Not that I didn't learn to ride on ice anyway... but it sucks to have to go 4+ hours to get any sort of ride in... especially with all this flu noise.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Local climate change might be great for my mushroom obsession and farmer's markets... but, fuck. It's almost a miracle if we get any decent amount of snow even on our mountains anymore ☹
Not that I didn't learn to ride on ice anyway... but it sucks to have to go 4+ hours to get any sort of ride in... especially with all this flu noise.

When i lived in colorado i was 10 minutes from copper mountain. I love being a local in a resort / vacation area.

tsukiman13

tsukiman13

I guess after 5 years of perpetual growing and more than 35 years smoking herb and in the industries black market its time i start my own thread.

I grow a small but productive medical garden with mrs. Mmg and i allowed up to 24 plants. We both have realized health benefits from weed and have strived for top quality in the garden over yield or money.

Greed is the killer when farming in my opinion. Patience and details are key.

For now i just want to post some pics from last night when i entered the flower room at lights on.

I just love it when things are going well (of course) and had to take pics of the garden waking up.

Each plant is from a feminized seed and is a different strain/cross/pheno staggared about 10 days apart on average for a continued variety of flowers.

I did this also to remain in plant count with a higher output and space management per month while keeping to the rediculous 2.5 oz per patient rule of weed on hand allowed.

The house has appeared to be in full compliance the whole time.

With rec now legal i may monocrop in a new 4x8 tent and actually take some time off. I have gardened every day for 4 years in a row.

I have health issues from birth that prematurely ended my sales management carreer and now work more often. Lol.

Sorry. I will shut up now and post pics.

View attachment 860397 View attachment 860398 View attachment 860399 View attachment 860400 View attachment 860401 View attachment 860402

Presently these are all CH9 seeds. I have tried many different seeds and we tend to like ch9 best. Almost 100% germination after hundreds of plants and fantastic old school effects combined with strong medical effects. And bred from some of the best genetics ever available in my opinion.

I will still mix in other genetics as I go.

Hope that was a good intro. I will try to update often and all other growers are welcome. Except for trolls. Lol.
Nice looking beasts.

Hi, may I ask why you put saucer pans under the pots? What medium are you using and more importantly, how you feed/water your plants? look freaking amazing.

TY>>>

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Nice looking beasts.

Hi, may I ask why you put saucer pans under the pots? What medium are you using and more importantly, how you feed/water your plants? look freaking amazing.

TY>>>

Thanks so much. :-)

The trays under the pots are to catch the runoff. And i used fox farm ocean forest with about 25% added large perlite mixed in. Water only from my well through veg with transplants and then pure blend pro grow only as needed after week 2 through harvest.

i have used a few other potting soils in the thread and am now using pro mix hp and dyna grow nutes.

as far as how to feed. You have to watch the plants and feed as needed. Watering and fertilizing plants is a skill we all have to learn. Start light and work up slowly. Some plants needed 10ml at peak flowering and some 20ml. They can all be different feeders and all our grows are different so we have to listen to the plants.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Anything in the water?

no. It was unfiltered and unadjusted well water. .3 ec (150ppm) and averages 8.0 ph.

All grows up to recently use it. I have been filtering with a britta style sink filter lately to see if it helps with iron buildup. It did. No more red residue buildup. I will be buying a whole house well filter at some point.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

65 here yesterday on the beach us locals wearing hoodies and all covered up - but Clearwater vacationers still in bikinis playin v-ball, u can always tell who’s from out of town! Lol

lol. I moved to florida from the mountains of colorado. I dont think i wore a jacket once the 2 years i was there. One winter was pretty cold. To the locals. ;-)

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
no. It was unfiltered and unadjusted well water. .3 ec (150ppm) and averages 8.0 ph.

All grows up to recently use it. I have been filtering with a britta style sink filter lately to see if it helps with iron buildup. It did. No more red residue buildup. I will be buying a whole house well filter at some point.

An RV filter may help you out in the interim.

Cbcd7c47 582a 417e be34 31e86dbf71be CR49010261026 PT0 SX300

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I didnt realize how much cured trim we have on hand. And i think we have 3 blocks of infused coconut oil in the fridge for 25 muffins each and a bag of pineapple muffins already made in the freezer.

maybe i should find a bho extractor. I believe cured dry stuff goes better when blasted. Fresh for pressing. Anyone know?

7B9CAFE5 6184 411B 9C1D 35FB2E6BDE56

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I'm in the same boat, don't know what to do either, TBH. I would say tumble it (or whatever to get the dry sift) and get as much keif as you can from it, and then maybe extract what remains, or make more edibles.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I'm in the same boat, don't know what to do either, TBH. I would say tumble it (or whatever to get the dry sift) and get as much keif as you can from it, and then maybe extract what remains, or make more edibles.

got a jar of that too. All the buds and trim are dry trimmed on a screened tray. I did think about your idea though. Im pretty gentle with the buds during trimming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom