Veg tent tonight

61694320 58C3 4BB3 87B5 A074104AA0BE

MOB 1 sprouted
91480493 64BB 46E0 AFF5 82FFF4544B2E

Humbolt Sour Diesel got her one gallon transplant
4950FCB3 1E71 4772 B664 EE2E0D661F08

Oldman13

Oldman13

im confused. You quoted me but those are not my words?

what are you saying?
you're not near as confused as I am I don't think I quoted you maybe I used the wrong button I mean like right now says quote for what I'm saying but I kit the reply button? And to be quite honest with you half time I'm in here I don't know if I'm hitting the right buttons .. in reality the site is quite confusing to me I mean I don't even know how I got here ? tell you the I was trying to shorten a message I was living somewhere else on this site and somehow it was like I got sucked into a Vortex and here I was looking at you saying I quoted you but didn't say anything you said ! I and for all I know I'm doing it again? I also have no idea how to get back to where I was before the vortex took Hold On Me! Well anyway take it easy , enjoy what you can and forget about the rest... shined lost and confused. Oh my I wonder Wonder what life's going to be like when I become senile? Well as long as I keep smoking my herb I probably won't become senile so that's good! it's funny how they're now using something that everybody used to say and still does said destroys your brain and gives you Alzheimer's 2 actually treat and detour Alzheimer?!.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
you're not near as confused as I am I don't think I quoted you maybe I used the wrong button I mean like right now says quote for what I'm saying but I kit the reply button? And to be quite honest with you half time I'm in here I don't know if I'm hitting the right buttons .. in reality the site is quite confusing to me I mean I don't even know how I got here ? tell you the I was trying to shorten a message I was living somewhere else on this site and somehow it was like I got sucked into a Vortex and here I was looking at you saying I quoted you but didn't say anything you said ! I and for all I know I'm doing it again? I also have no idea how to get back to where I was before the vortex took Hold On Me! Well anyway take it easy , enjoy what you can and forget about the rest... shined lost and confused. Oh my I wonder Wonder what life's going to be like when I become senile? Well as long as I keep smoking my herb I probably won't become senile so that's good! it's funny how they're now using something that everybody used to say and still does said destroys your brain and gives you Alzheimer's 2 actually treat and detour Alzheimer?!.
So what might be happening is after you got reply to a post or write anything at all, it will save what you wrote as a draft even if you didn't mean to. Idk if that might have something to do with it?

This could also all be a dream. Yours. Or someone/something else's.....👻🦉🤔🤷‍♂️🤣😆🤔🙃🔥👻😎🎷🎵🎵🤯🧙‍♂️🎉🤷‍♂️👀👻🦉😊🤔🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

Oldman13

Oldman13

Looking good dude! What do you mean by out of date pro mix? I swear I got a bad bag. I usually grab bails and it was 2 of the sealed smaller bags of Pro Mix HP. It was very dry and the plants haven't been right since I put them in it.
Nah. Not worth it for the old thing. Already thrown away.
I don't know what the hell's going on here I seem to be being vortexed all over this site for some reason oh, I don't know I was somewhere somebody said they put up a picture of their wife. I commented looks like the warden to me meaning my wife so if it went through any other way? I hope not but if y it did please don't take offense because I was vortexed out of there before I was able to even finish what I was saying so I apologize if it came out wrong

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

I don't know what the hell's going on here I seem to be being vortexed all over this site for some reason oh, I don't know I was somewhere somebody said they put up a picture of their wife. I commented looks like the warden to me meaning my wife so if it went through any other way? I hope not but if y it did please don't take offense because I was vortexed out of there before I was able to even finish what I was saying so I apologize if it came out wrong
Technology sucks Sometimes....LOL 😂!! And I hate spellcheck too......✌️

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I defoliated this formerly huge leaved bushy plant like @sshz described. I do this with too bushy plants to get air inside as i keep all branches and side shoots when i grow.

the big leaves seem to easily snap right off when ready. And they hold fast at the same tug when she is still using them.

707finisher

707finisher

Just curious, how long once the trichomes start turning cloudy does it take to get over ripe.
Say 5% look cloudy.
I’m sure it varies, just curious what you think.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Just curious, how long once the trichomes start turning cloudy does it take to get over ripe.
Say 5% look cloudy.
I’m sure it varies, just curious what you think.

it varies too much to guess. You have to get the plant to finish growing flowers before checking then could be 2-4 weeks to finish ripening. I never over ripened a plant. Would take weeks more. I like to cut them with only a little amber degrading trichs.

many start checking way too early. I want most pistils all the way receded and hopefully a still medium green healthy plant during ripening.

I know i didnt really answer your question but you have to harvest different times yourself to know the difference. Two more weeks than we think can add much potency and complexity of effects. Bright sativa hybrids can become deep heavy smoke.

707finisher

707finisher

it varies too much to guess. You have to get the plant to finish growing flowers before checking then could be 2-4 weeks to finish ripening. I never over ripened a plant. Would take weeks more. I like to cut them with only a little amber degrading trichs.

many start checking way too early. I want most pistils all the way receded and hopefully a still medium green healthy plant during ripening.

I know i didnt really answer your question but you have to harvest different times yourself to know the difference. Two more weeks than we think can add much potency and complexity of effects. Bright sativa hybrids can become deep heavy smoke.

That answered my question perfectly, I know it’s not a simple answer, but you did a great job :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom