Mini me clone idea

• Thread starter dire wolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

u really r a talented artist, ina. beautiful photos, garden, pup... gorgeous! nice gords ;P . that all u, or u just hate ur paramour, that much? i miss my lovely g, just doin the bare minimum and u have 100000x what i do, growin. very cool. don't recall seeing you, before. nice to, "meet"choo.

what would you say is your focus and motivation, pot wise, if u don't mind my asking?
my motivation, is my heart; my lovely g and my focus, would b in oils.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

u guys r makin me want to pole and reel shop. maybe i can work something out with my que stick... I'm so cheap, there has to b a way!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

you and 4/20/71... like ur fishing....

invention for u diy sob's!
send me a case, when u strike it rich, por favor. if i try to make em, I'll end up being the cause of your homes, burning down. I'm thinkin invisaline to not block precious light and y'all mentioned treble hooks, at some point.

@dire wolf
@Moshmen
@1diesel1
@Aqua Man

one of u mofos, has the skillz...

groyo style

for prop trays n clonerz, to b run through the vents, keeping linglings from committing seppuku via gravity and week, appropriate propagation, lighting...

note the ones, turned up, after takin a tumble.

20200531 065215
dire wolf

dire wolf

Of course I let him go if it were a walleye would be a different story.... I try to take a few casts everyday in the morning it's always different fish of different sizes... Yard record for walleye is 26 in so far
You got walleye in your back yard ? Im jealous.....
Any yellow perch , or smallmouth ?i like them also as far as freshwater goes

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

send me a case, when u strike it rich, por favor. if i try to make em, I'll end up being the cause of your homes, burning down. I'm thinkin invisaline to not block precious light and y'all mentioned treble hooks, at some point.

@dire wolf
@Moshmen
@1diesel1
@Aqua Man

groyo style

for prop trays n clonerz, to b run through the vents, keeping linglings from committing seppuku via gravity and week, appropriate propagation, lighting...

Hey bro try to get those rapid roots tight to the stalks. Will improve the rooting and help prevent the damping

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey spare , got some linglings going now also...

@dire wolf
@Moshmen
@1diesel1
@Aqua Man

groyo style

Supercropping 🤔seedlings - genius !!

dire wolf

dire wolf

i used the hook remover. gave all my fishing gear away, when a wealthy friend was honestly, struggling, financially..., and i never thought i would fish, again... but I'm cheap so i kept my tackle box!
I saw that pic of you in big bear , next time stop at target on the way , pick up a 20.00 rod and reel , go catch youself some nice trout for your campside grill dinner .... leave the weiners home ! All of them !

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Hey bro try to get those rapid roots tight to the stalks. Will improve the rooting and help prevent the damping
I'm terrible at it. i don't have the steady hands for it, anymore. that's y i was askin about how soon i could put em in there. wasn't it u, aqua, or maybe diesel, who wasted 80 seeds, just because they could?!!! i usually cover the holes, but didn't, this time, seeing how important it really is, to keep light, of newborn, tails, cause i sometimes even plug em, with just whatever ambient light and the green, headlamps. i hear ya... i lost 2 of the 18 & u can see, except for the chem gens, not in the pic, they all suffered for it, strength wise... i lowered the cloner light, but typically, i have em transferred before they tell me the nutes r low and light is too weak, as they have begun to do, with stretch, as well. I'll probably kill a few of the laid down ones, transferring em in the next day, or two. i just wanted the strongest ones, anyway cause imma offset the perperuality, of these 3 to b planted, reservoirs, by starting their own clones, in same strain tanks. i figure the 3 resnips... will keep em, no problem, groin in the shade, of the maturer, parents n then, set em free, when their parents are harvested.

i have a serious question for u, though: I've snipped a seedling at 3 nodes and have confirmed, it's doable... that would make it a c1, taking the entire stalk, having no branches, yet? and... also, having confirmed, rooted clones, can b resnipped, and rerooted, no problemo, for delay... soooo... say i resnip a clone, off its roots... not taking a branch cause they wouldn't have branches, yet... with my high speed, intentions.... do we know if resnipping a c1, makes it a c2, in the plant's, "mind"? because i could have this completed with 3-4 generations, in a month, give r take... otherwise, add another however many weeks....
what's your take? I've never come across the intel, in my readings because it's not what normal people do... that being said, I'll probably try this, my way, first for the sole reason- they other, we all have done, with regularity and we already see what's possible, taking clones, off the branch, every day.
never occurred to me to measure differences between normal cloning and the outcome, from the resnip, experiments for delay, nor would i have labeled em, appropriately, to check journal histories for that answer.

dire wolf

dire wolf

I'm terrible at it. i don't have the steady hands for it, anymore. that's y i was askin about how soon i could put em in there. wasn't it u, aqua, or maybe diesel, who wasted 80 seeds, just because they could?!!! i usually cover the holes, but didn't, this time, seeing how important it really is, to keep light, of newborn, tails, cause i sometimes even plug em, with just whatever ambient light and the green, headlamps. i hear ya... i lost 2 of the 18 & u can see, except for the chem gens, not in the pic, they all suffered for it, strength wise... i lowered the cloner light, but typically, i have em transferred before they tell me the nutes r low and light is too weak, as they have begun to do, with stretch, as well. I'll probably kill a few of the laid down ones, transferring em in the next day, or two. i just wanted the strongest ones, anyway cause imma offset the perperuality, of these 3 to b planted, reservoirs, by starting their own clones, in same strain tanks. i figure the 3 resnips... will keep em, no problem, groin in the shade, of the maturer, parents n then, set em free, when their parents are harvested.

i have a serious question for u, though: I've snipped a seedling at 3 nodes and have confirmed, it's doable... that would make it a c1, taking the entire stalk, having no branches, yet? and... also, having confirmed, rooted clones, can b resnipped, and rerooted, no problemo, for delay... soooo... say i resnip a clone, off its roots... not taking a branch cause they wouldn't have branches, yet... with my high speed, intentions.... do we know if resnipping a c1, makes it a c2, in the plant's, "mind"? because i could have this completed with 3-4 generations, in a month, give r take... otherwise, add another however many weeks....
what's your take? I've never come across the intel, in my readings because it's not what normal people do... that being said, I'll probably try this, my way, first for the sole reason- they other, we all have done, with regularity and we already see what's possible, taking clones, off the branch, every day.
never occurred to me to measure differences between normal cloning and the outcome, from the resnip, experiments for delay, nor would i have labeled em, appropriately, to check journal histories for that answer.
Hey aquaman , maybe you can answer this one , im not sure what the process is since ive never done this ( what spare is thinking about ) im curious ......

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter

@dire wolf
@Moshmen
@1diesel1
@Aqua Man

groyo style

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hmm not sure who it was... Not me though.

In terms of clones there is no generations it's the same plant. All clones and future clones of clones will be genetically identical. Unless there is a genetic mutation or dna damaging issue. It is possible to degrade a clone

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hey aquaman , maybe you can answer this one , im not sure what the process is since ive never done this ( what spare is thinking about ) im curious ......
Oh nvm I think I did. It was poker night last night I woke this morning with a lighter wallet and a pounding (never drinking again) headache so I'm a little slow today

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Hmm not sure who it was... Not me though.

In terms of clones there is no generations it's the same plant. All clones and future clones of clones will be genetically identical. Unless there is a genetic mutation or dna damaging issue. It is possible to degrade a clone
see... that's always been my take. i need to text that call in show and set em straight. i feel the same way. every book we've read, collectively and every forensic botanist would agree with us vs that friggin show. just means the grower got the rhythm of the strain, mapped.

Top Bottom