Mini me clone idea

• Thread starter dire wolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

it's high myrcene. i thought i learned WE like that one, from u, med. so i figured I'd point it out so you'd notice, if it was you who told me that- so u have another one, for your to do list, if you hadn't already.

u guys should start a game show called name that bud. that was an impressive response... to the chem thread. I'm a lil freaked out, i think i just chose a tall strain, just because I'd never grown a chem. I'll suck it up, this time, but that explains alot, in seedling phase, with 3x the growth rate of another 2. oops. hey, i like my classics. worth it!

dire wolf

dire wolf

it's high myrcene. i thought i learned WE like that one, from u, med. so i figured I'd point it out so you'd notice, if it was you who told me that- so u have another one, for your to do list, if you hadn't already.

u guys should start a game show called name that bud. that was an impressive response... to the chem thread. I'm a lil freaked out, i think i just chose a tall strain, just because I'd never grown a chem. I'll suck it up, this time, but that explains alot, in seedling phase, with 3x the growth rate of another 2. oops. hey, i like my classics. worth it!
Impressive ? I been holding the clone that guy is talking about for 25 years .......you better believe I got something to say about it ...
Sorry , I'm normally humble , but in the case of the clone only sour diesel I've been known to toot my own horn.....

dire wolf

dire wolf

ok, first off... it ain't my fault. pot was never an ISSUE for me and the money grubbing whore, made me promise to stop smoking pot, that year; no lie.

secondly, I've been hacking up similar shit, since high school, from smoking.

lastly... the myrcene figures- mimed, i believe it is... has a thing for it. he may get a lil jealous, if he sees that.

also noticed... ya picked an easy one, eh? lmao... jk.
Bubblegum , by serious seeds ...........

dire wolf

dire wolf

Catching a buzz .....

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

i tried it when i was tryin vapes for my pain. was not impressed. i grew some version of it. did a poor job. didn't think much of it.
u didn't say, though. did u like what u tried. coulda been the mfr of the vape and i know i screwed it up.

I got Cali Connection GSC fems when i was at a grow shop a while back.

I have only grown one. It was a shorter indica leaning plant with smaller very dense buds. When cut it was smelling just like thin mint candy. But now cured a month it has some deeper gas or fuel smell and taste with the sweetness.

It is very potent and long lasting. I took her out to 10 weeks before harvest. She was packed with layers of trichomes. She has a very strong head and body high like a good hybrid but less complexity of effects than say a thai hybrid. She will keep you pretty spaced out.

Got 4 more seeds to try. I believe the fems are bred from thin mint cut and the OGKB.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I got Cali Connection GSC fems when i was at a grow shop a while back.

I have only grown one. It was a shorter indica leaning plant with smaller very dense buds. When cut it was smelling just like thin mint candy. But now cured a month it has some deeper gas or fuel smell and taste with the sweetness.

It is very potent and long lasting. I took her out to 10 weeks before harvest. She was packed with layers of trichomes. She has a very strong head and body high like a good hybrid but less complexity of effects than say a thai hybrid. She will keep you pretty spaced out.

Got 4 more seeds to try. I believe the fems are bred from thin mint cut and the OGKB.

Very similar description to my platinum GSC. Mine cures with a heavy fuel and sweet candy smell, almost reminds me of Maynards wine gums.
Though I wouldnt say mine grows small buds, it's probably my heaviest producer.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Very similar description to my platinum GSC. Mine cures with a heavy fuel and sweet candy smell, almost reminds me of Maynards wine gums.
Though I wouldnt say mine grows small buds, it's probably my heaviest producer.

That may have been my fault. I was battling deficiencies from the bad pbp. She was hardier than my thai hybrids and also lost some leaves.

Also you are growing a specific cut and this was from a seed pack.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
That may have been my fault. I was battling deficiencies from the bad pbp. She was hardier than my thai hybrids and also lost some leaves.

Also you are growing a specific cut and this was from a seed pack.

Oh for sure. The cut I've got was selected from a small field of phenos, there will be always be some variation from seed. But it sounds like we are playing with related genetics from your description of her.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ok, but the monkey + bad eyes= remember the pic we learned how to draw, with snow on the roof of the house, equating to popz, bending over in the shower to pick up the soap? it looks like a hairy guy, wearing brown, bending over to hang a b.a. and make fun of me. or... to use a term from your generation: it looks like u just mooned me, from a distance.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Oh for sure. The cut I've got was selected from a small field of phenos, there will be always be some variation from seed. But it sounds like we are playing with related genetics from your description of her.
ok, u guys suk. have i ever gazed upon a field of cannabis, much less had the privilege of referring to any field of dreams, as small... much less, have the pleasure of choosing my own cutting from said heaven. the security guard's name wasn't pete, was it?
ohhh... i am such a rookie. come to think of it... I've never even seen my brothers house, outside of Christmas, apparently...

I've never seen thai, personally and never stood in a clinic, without having something very specific, in mind. i have always wanted to smoke n grow a legit thai.
i doubt i could afford the height, of a thai, much less the stress of beatin em away from the lights, unless u guys have a shorter descendant, recommendation?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I'm not allowing a mod to get away with this kinda harrassment

as med appropriately pointed out, yesterday, i may have used poor judgment, with an alleged rep... but i don't feel i deserve to b treated this way and realize- diesel had to have this song in his head, over 20 decades, to even plug it... and he just got the artist rewarded for this sewage, with another viewing.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

ok, u guys suk. have i ever gazed upon a field of cannabis, much less had the privilege of referring to any field of dreams, as small... much less, have the pleasure of choosing my own cutting from said heaven. the security guard's name wasn't pete, was it?
ohhh... i am such a rookie. come to think of it... I've never even seen my brothers house, outside of Christmas, apparently...

I've never seen thai, personally and never stood in a clinic, without having something very specific, in mind. i have always wanted to smoke n grow a legit thai.
i doubt i could afford the height, of a thai, much less the stress of beatin em away from the lights, unless u guys have a shorter descendant, recommendation?

They are just feminized seed hybrids but with great genetics from the 90’s.

dire wolf

dire wolf

ok, but the monkey + bad eyes= remember the pic we learned how to draw, with snow on the roof of the house, equating to popz, bending over in the shower to pick up the soap? it looks like a hairy guy, wearing brown, bending over to hang a b.a. and make fun of me. or... to use a term from your generation: it looks like u just mooned me, from a distance.
Hey spare you got that interpretation all wrong .......

The crying laughter is for the comment about 7-13 fingers , I thought that was funny ,
The monkey covering his eyes was in response to the mail and dimples , like look at me" I'm embarrassed that the mailman delivered something behind my back and I'm an embarassed monkey .... And the ghost face is my signature to my friends ,

But don't worry if I want to tell some one to fuck off , it won't be a cryptic message , I'm not that clever........
And in your case , so far , I don't think I'll be sending any message like that 👻View attachment 981848

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom