!!!!mis C's Cultivation And Salivation Experimentation!!!!

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

not sure yet ill let you know for sure after its all nice and clean clean

how would u describe the smell

fatawa

fatawa

Mines almost fruity smell.(ive had my pheno couple yrs now)mines not too lemony.more sour id say,then on exhale i get the terp tastes of the diesel.people love it round me.never hav enough.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Mines almost fruity smell.(ive had my pheno couple yrs now)mines not too lemony.more sour id say,then on exhale i get the terp tastes of the diesel.people love it round me.never hav enough.
yah my friends really like it to me it smells like sour babe poop

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I kno yur n to edibles momma.some of my best edibles come from this strain.def make a lil using it.c how u like it if u havnt already
its one of my fav I started with about 5 strains and over the time I have toss the rest and stuck with the lsd who did u get yours from mine was bern farm

fatawa

fatawa

hehe no the book that is why its not a good one its just a bunch of pics
gotcha.lol.i hav never read one book.(i hav read articles on net)not saying they aint useful.but wen i hav checkd them out it was exactly how u described.

jipp

jipp

i should look at the flea market book section more often. hah

chris.

jipp

jipp

gotcha.lol.i hav never read one book.(i hav read articles on net)not saying they aint useful.but wen i hav checkd them out it was exactly how u described.
yeah man me either yet.. my eyes fucked up before i could get a book to read so iv been learning from you lots with large font! go magnifying glass tool loil. but i wont lie im at the stage a i think a book would pull all the shit iv been learning together. or maybe make me more confused and i should just stick to what i have been doing. laughs

bowls up,
chris

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I found it in a head shop there was like 4 of them in this place but it was only one with books

Top Bottom