• Thread starter liketosmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Paul Ryan Says Feds Shouldn’t Interfere With Legalized Medical Pot

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...houldnt-interfere-with-legalized-medical-pot/

he said that states should have the right to choose whether to legalize the drug for medical purposes.

The Barack Obama administration initially signaled it would not interfere with states with medical marijuana. But federal prosecutors have since shut down medical marijuana dispensaries in California and Colorado.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
What republicans fail to mention about laissez-faire economy is that it's a perfect system set in an imperfect world (much the same problem that communism has, but biased towards the other extreme).

The republican's idea of a free market, is one where the person who knows how to fuck people over the best and screw the system the worst wins.

I knew it...Your a commie like obama.....arent you sqigg? ;)

K

kolah

Obamunism

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Ya dont worry we all have great health care with the 2500 page health care law. LOL Doctors are already getting to ready to retire early. All the smart kids wont go into medical. The quaility of care will go to crap, There will be waiting lists for anything. Theyll find out you have cancer and book you a operation 6 months later if you live long enough. The best care will go to people with cash to slip under the table to doctors, Or who pay for good insurance. Not saying everyone shouldnt have medical care, but I dont want the goverment to micro manage it. 2500 pages is just stupid.
Really your madd at insurance company for denying preexisting condtions. Thats like going to get car insurance after you wreck your car and exspect them to pay for it after you write them a check for 1 month coverage. LOL Why would i even get insurance if i could just wait til i need it. Once they start making them pay for everything rates will go up for everyone. Insurance companys work off a very small profit margin <%5

Purple,C'mon bro we all know that no one would be in biz with a 5% profit,thats just bullshit,its not enough ROI for anyone to even consider and i dont know of any non-profit insurance companies.Insurance companies are Rapists extraordinaire,impossible to deal with for both the doctor and the customer.4 years ago i was paying like 450$ a month for my wife and I and now its 1150$ and weve NEVER had a significant claim,shit we never even go to the doctor and they rape the DR. just the same,cutting the bill down and taking 6 mos to pay after endless paperwork.Obamas plan sucks and romneys plan is almost exactly the same so this is something SUPER important that we need to continue to work on,not sure the answer but i am sure we can work it out if we try hard enough.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I am no communist, although I would find myself more on that spectrum than on the other side which would be fascism.....that is where I see the republican party going.....its only a matter of days before they decide to start killing people who are worth less than x amount.......Out of this entire 10 page thread I have not seen a semi-valid argument for Mitt Romney. Would love to see one.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

At least you can argue about what Romney will do,We already KNOW what obama will do,just look to the last 4 years and ask yourself if you would have made those same decisions if it was your call and if not then he doesnt represent you,i know he doesnt represent me and frankly i dont beleive romney would either.Funny you made the discussion about killing people who are terminal etc because that is one of the major arguments about obamacare sanvan and to be fair romneys plan is almost the same,shit on a stick for the sick.You said you used to own a business sanvan so i will asume you had employees,now imagine if you had to provide healthcare AT THE CURRENT COST on every one of them by LAW,how long would you be in business?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

At least you can argue about what Romney will do,We already KNOW what obama will do,just look to the last 4 years and ask yourself if you would have made those same decisions if it was your call and if not then he doesnt represent you,i know he doesnt represent me and frankly i dont beleive romney would either.Funny you made the discussion about killing people who are terminal etc because that is one of the major arguments about obamacare sanvan and to be fair romneys plan is almost the same,shit on a stick for the sick.You said you used to own a business sanvan so i will asume you had employees,now imagine if you had to provide healthcare AT THE CURRENT COST on every one of them by LAW,how long would you be in business?
Hey brother, my businesses have always been small and now with the current tax credit for healthcare with small businesses it may have actually affected me very well. I would of course have to ask my accountant about this, to be sure, but here is something to check out:

I would assume that I come out ahead according to the IRS since I always had fewer than 25 employees. I know that my best friend that owns a restaurant is planning on providing health insurance to his fte's starting in 14.....

putembk

putembk

We will eventually recover from the Obama years and his social programs and out of control spending. However will we recover from those who elected him. Your tax rate will be 50% of your disposable income in another 4 years. National debt will be over 20 trillion. This is insane.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Hey brother, my businesses have always been small and now with the current tax credit for healthcare with small businesses it may have actually affected me very well. I would of course have to ask my accountant about this, to be sure, but here is something to check out:

I would assume that I come out ahead according to the IRS since I always had fewer than 25 employees. I know that my best friend that owns a restaurant is planning on providing health insurance to his fte's starting in 14.....
“A lesser-known provision of Obamacare penalizes small businesses for hiring more than 25 employees, said Ben Piper, President of Ben Piper Consulting LLC. “Small businesses that have 25 or fewer employees and offer (Offer being the key word here) health care insurance will receive a 35 percent tax credit under the law.” Businesses with (fewer) than 50 employees are (exempt) from the ruling, but self-employed individuals will be required to purchase insurance, or else pay a tax of as much as 2.5% of household income. In A nut shell isn't big brother just forcing us to by healthcare weather we want or can afford it and patting their selves on the back how great they are @ solving all our problems?

This is going to encourage job creation and the growth of small bussiness such as the ones you owned how? Being that the bulk of jobs are created by small business as eveyone agrees dosen't this scenario encorage employers to stay at A minimum, below 50 and preferably less than 25 employee's and "Offer" health care if they choose to at all? And further cause the stall of the economy and the growth of big business that everyone hates because the guys that own them are rich and can aford to pay for the health care but you want to tax the fuck out of them via. personal gains tax? The master plan from our Dic Tater seems deeply flawed... Where will the jobs for the "Self Employed" that will take A 2.5% tax hit (or Penalty if you prefer to call it that) (sounds even worse) on their income come from?

Feel free to explain...

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

[quote="sanvanalona, post: 922008, member: 6153" Out of this entire 10 page thread I have not seen a semi-valid argument for Mitt Romney. Would love to see one.[/quote]

I'll throw A basic one out there... He's not Obama and he has built that which would make him far superior to Obama in the knowledge of how to create jobs/business based on practical experience...Republican aint' the way I roll but I do prefer job growth and an improved economy and do believe he has far more to offer than Obama in that respect...

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Sounds like insurance companies have some badass lobbyists working for them,they actually got obama to make it a law that we have to do business with them and to top it off if we exercise our right to say no the government makes big chips off of it,a win win for big corporations and big government.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

^^^^ Dead On ^^^^ A total scam and the Gov. has spin masters and media to convince/brainwash people that their isn't A big Red, White and Blue Dick up their Ass as George Carlin put it...

squiggly

squiggly

Didn't Romney invent Obamacare? LOL

Sure did--and hasn't been able to lie about it enough since.

I don't think I've ever seen such a liar run for ANY office to be honest. The idea that someone like Mitt Romney actually "changed his mind" on so many things in such a short span of time is unfathomable. Dude is full of shit, and frankly 90% of his ideas suck dick no matter which side of his "changed mind" they happen to be sitting on at the moment.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Maybe Romney saw the complete and utter carniage that lie in Obama's wake and had A Moment of Clairity... He never recomended Romney Care be made the Law of the Land for the nation reguardless of how the majority of the population feels, as all current polling shows, that I recall... If the ship is going to run into A glacier and sink what do you do? Change course or go down with the ship?

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

So if romney invented it then obama stole/plagerized his idea right?Your boy cant even come up with a BAD idea on his own,lol,damn a thief is one of the only things worse than a liar right?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

“A lesser-known provision of Obamacare penalizes small businesses for hiring more than 25 employees, said Ben Piper, President of Ben Piper Consulting LLC. “Small businesses that have 25 or fewer employees and offer (Offer being the key word here) health care insurance will receive a 35 percent tax credit under the law.” Businesses with (fewer) than 50 employees are (exempt) from the ruling, but self-employed individuals will be required to purchase insurance, or else pay a tax of as much as 2.5% of household income. In A nut shell isn't big brother just forcing us to by healthcare weather we want or can afford it and patting their selves on the back how great they are @ solving all our problems?

This is going to encourage job creation and the growth of small bussiness such as the ones you owned how? Being that the bulk of jobs are created by small business as eveyone agrees dosen't this scenario encorage employers to stay at A minimum, below 50 and preferably less than 25 employee's and "Offer" health care if they choose to at all? And further cause the stall of the economy and the growth of big business that everyone hates because the guys that own them are rich and can aford to pay for the health care but you want to tax the fuck out of them via. personal gains tax? The master plan from our Dic Tater seems deeply flawed... Where will the jobs for the "Self Employed" that will take A 2.5% tax hit (or Penalty if you prefer to call it that) (sounds even worse) on their income come from?

Feel free to explain...
Alright I am trying to figure out your position and then the problem, or what you expect me to be defending. If you read my quote and the link you know I was simply answering a question that my taxes for my past businesses would of been positively effected by the affordable care act. Are you asking me to defend the entire bill? The current U.S. tax code? The difficulties of the current state of the economy? I am not sure what you would like me to explain nor why I am expected to explain it, because I said my businesses would do better with this affordable care act.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

So if romney invented it then obama stole/plagerized his idea right?Your boy cant even come up with a BAD idea on his own,lol.
actually that shit was compromise to the right. The original idea was far different from the plan that was enacted. I mean if we would all have the public option I think there would be no arguing, fyi, I dislike many aspects of the law especially the mandate as I would rather there be a government option for all of us to buy, not be forced into the insurance game.......the thing I do like about the bill is the coverage for children, and the insurance restrictions as they were highly needed.

Top Bottom