MK Ultra femmed - herm :(

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

Adam,

No idea how frequently you check here, but wanted to let you know that my femmed MKU fully herm'd on approx day 19 of 12/12. Photos aren't great but you get the idea...it wasn't the odd nanner...thought you'd want to know.

Am gutted...wish I'd bought regulars....all I want is my MKU but worried that it'll happen again. Anyone else found hermies in femmed MKU?

Mk ultra femmed   herm
Mk ultra femmed   herm 2
Mk ultra femmed   herm 3
Mk ultra femmed   herm 4
Mk ultra femmed   herm 5
Mk ultra femmed   herm 6
Mk ultra femmed   herm 7
og dmc

og dmc

No but I bought a pack of BUKU Kush and it was pure hemp. If you want to make a hemp bracelet or shirt you need to get some BUKU.Contact him , He offered to send me some replacements but when he found out I was in the US he stoped answering emails. Maybe he will help yu since your live where yo do.

D

doc

yes fastforward i am to find all the pack is herming....
its like the orgy of the transvestite in the tent also is the
s.a.g.e is doing the same thing... it throw the nanna's all over at about 23 day 12/12..... im like the indiana jones and go in there with chopper's and cut all lady boy out!!!!
im no impressed with the th seeds at the mo.... is not cheap to wastes money! and even maybe spoil other nice ladie's too.... but it was in tent with lady boy romulan snow cap.. who is a bannana tree in disguise as ganja tree!
dna n th seeds not see money for the fems seed's again..lol

Solidopc

Solidopc

Won't be trying them then. I love a good fem and must be lucky, i never had a hermie from one. I've tried sweetseeds, ch9 seeds, pyramid seeds, paradise seeds, white label seeds and gh seeds. Non hermied, but i'd list them in that order for quality of the end product and germ rates. Will stick with what i know for now i think.

O

ograskal

Damn..Wonder which technique they use to make their fems...~ogr

D

doc

lol is adam the man he non responda to 100 email....
he is play the blind game with me, enough is i give up...
he have the money that's all that matter for him im think...

you custom service is like the transvestited seed's......
it suck's!

R

Raoul

No but I bought a pack of BUKU Kush and it was pure hemp. If you want to make a hemp bracelet or shirt you need to get some BUKU.Contact him , He offered to send me some replacements but when he found out I was in the US he stoped answering emails. Maybe he will help yu since your live where yo do.

Oh you mean the 7ft 20 week wonder? Mine was out of this world, dripping with potency:giggle Please don't waste your money. I would buy 5 packs of Greenhouse before running one free pack of THStealsyourmoney. Their fem technique is to flower as many female plants as they can and take seeds from the one that hermis most.

Solidopc

Solidopc

Seems allmost inconceivable they would make fem seeds that way, especially given what they charge as compared with others. My top two, sweetseeds and ch9 are cheap as hell. Can get 10 top class fems for £35, or 7 for the same off sweetseeds. All are great vigourous plants and smoke very well. If these guys can do it so well and charge so much less, it really beggars belief that a company like thseeds would make their fems in such a way. I'm sure they actually don't, i just can't believe it, but if they do, that's proper rip off stuff and sucks ass badly.

BombBP

BombBP

I'm with solid...Sweetseeds is the way to go for fems...or OG Raskal:).

Solidopc

Solidopc

Not tried the raskal, lol. Actaully looked at his stuff on thcbay earlier after reading this. Might give them a shot sometime perhaps.

F

frankie-smiles

I have heard nothing but bad stuff about TH seeds for a few years. Alot of companys have really gone down hill in the past couple of years. Selling shady hacks of seeds that have no relationship to the name they are released under, i.e diesel strains with no diesel anywhere in there genes. Or these "original Trainwreck" or "OG Kush" crosses. I find the smaller but better respected breeders who i can shoot a PM to and actually get a response are the only ones seeing my money now. Such a shame cuz back in the day TH seeds MK Ultra was some serious dank.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Ah, that suck man. I think I was anticipating this as much as you.

I have a standard pack here if you wanna rum em mate?

F

freemangenetics

early!

early hermies are the worst:character0110:doc ,time to get that big knife out!

U

ukcheesehead

gutted for ya mate , i did the hog a cpl of years ago all was going good untill week 4 or 5 of flower all 4 plants were hermies . out of 10 seeds i had 6 males and the 4 hermies. wasted 10 weeks of leccy with them . they were looking good too would of been a good yeild . sent a email n neva got a reply so havnt done any of there strains again . maybe after i see some grow dairys on here i mite think about it ...

D

doc

hahahahhaaaa i think no grow diary's are coming now... lol
who is want to buy the th shit? adam the man dont even reply here hahaha... i think really he is woman... lol..

with your mk ultra skank and'' wreckage''d your tent with herm's is no good ....

adam : read the subcool book.. a quest for dank...
maybe can learn some interesting thing's and see how is breeding is done ... .. ...

O

ograskal

what would be the best method to make fem seeds

hey wassup bro..I really dont know what the best method is to use but i strictly us CS....Only becuz i dont have access to the other stuff..CS works great on some plants but on others it dont work for shit..~ogr

A

ALB3RTsWeeD

the best method for obtaining Feminized seeds is to make Herman. (male / female) and pollinated it to other females so they will produce fem. seeds and seeds of Hermann. plant will have a generation of Hermys...use only the seed of the female plants and seeds of Hermann. plant are Rubbish!!!

A

ALB3RTsWeeD

I think "THSeeds" use the seeds from herman. plants and take your money for shit...

Latest posts

Top Bottom