MMA "smack talk"

• Thread starter wonka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rottenjohn

dream has moved there super hulk tourn with gerard mousasi / rameau thierry sokoudjou to out didnt they rottenjohn?? they need to get gerard mousasi fighting in the ufc.. only 24 he is a beast and has alot of great years ahead of him... after machida does away with my boy shogun in oct.. which i still hope by some long shot mauricio pulls it out.. bringing gerard to warm up with evans or jackson then fight machida would be a great test for lyoto machida...

Semifinals of Super Hulk Tournament:

Hong Man Choi vs. Ikuhisa Minowa
Gegard Mousasi vs. Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou

Jackson may be lanky enough to catch machida moving in. That could be a standup war. I give the nod to jackson on power but the nod goes to machida in terms of effictive striking. It was nice to see machida engage with rashad. Lots of good matchups in the very near future. Maybe Chuck will get a shot at beating babalu again. babalu might be wanting that matchup and it may be a safe fight for chuck to go out on.

M

Medic

fedor will destroy everyone, fuck his whole camp just sign his brother and roman zentsav, isnt that his whole camp anyway. LOL

Silva and griffin is gonna be a good one. Griffin is getting slept though

wonka

wonka

i am looking forward to the penn / ken flo and anderson / forrest fights in 2 weeks.. i think babalu is under contract with strikeforce and is the light heavyweight champ rotten john.. so no go for chuck... he should just stay or go into retirement... jackson is going to have all he can handle with rashad.. if he gets by him then machida is going to be a very tough match~up for jackson to win.... i hope mauricio pulls something deep from the days of pride and beats machida... then we can see jackson / shogun and see if mauricio can bust up rampage's ribs again...

R

rottenjohn

i am looking forward to the penn / ken flo and anderson / forrest fights in 2 weeks.. i think babalu is under contract with strikeforce and is the light heavyweight champ rotten john.. so no go for chuck... he should just stay or go into retirement... jackson is going to have all he can handle with rashad.. if he gets by him then machida is going to be a very tough match~up for jackson to win.... i hope mauricio pulls something deep from the days of pride and beats machida... then we can see jackson / shogun and see if mauricio can bust up rampage's ribs again...

Yep, I forgot about babalu beating southworth for the strikeforce title. damn. oh well. As far as fedor, it does depend on how long the negotiations stretch as far as fighting lesnar. You have all seen what happened vs andre, fedor was fucked until andre fucked himself and timmeh was fucked because he got hit a couple time. We have seen fedor have trouble with smaller fast opponents, though he has beaten them, I have to question how he will handle a guy like lesnar as fast as he is and as strong. These are questions I truly hope we get answered without sitting on a forums and arguing our points back and forth. Don't get me wrong I love the banter. LOL I think carwin could seriously put lesnar in trouble being a student of greg jackson. Its not just the fighter at the end of the day its also the trainer.

M

Medic

Rashad sucks.

Got lucky against the iceman. What are you gonna do though. It was a nice punch. Rashad was losing the whole fight until that happened.

Forrest is gonna lose.

Carwin will get fucked up by lesnar bro are you kidding me dude.

Fedor vs Brocky boy will be sick. Brock will go to sleep though. Fedor and brock will be boring though. Bet you anything fedor will arm bar his ass with the quickness. Remember when randleman slammed fedor on his neck. If that was on the streets fedor would have been dead. Man i was screaming kneeeeesssss, after that one.

if crocop gets to his old self of just destroying people back to ending careers, hell get fedor. Their first match was true legendary shit. He missed with two head kicks during that match that would have have ended Fedors

30 win streak or something like that.

Never count chuck out. Ok hes lost to rampage and shogun. Ive been saying he would have got slept by them in his prime. It just happened at a later time. Come on Rashad was getting fucked up that whole match till he landed that lucky ass bomb.

Rampage will fuck rashad evans up. No one will beat Machida.

Anderson Silva vs Machida will be fucking sick. Having me shit watching that fight.

Fedor needs to fight that Cain velasquez. Velasquez has fuckign chin for days. Congo rocked his ass big time. With big bombs i thought it was done. Cain just took him to the ground. Did what he wanted. That will be a cool match.

Comparing fighters to fedor though, is like comparing all the ogs to loompas headband. They are all good but when they come together fedor always comes out on top.

That yound up and comer anthony johnson has been puttin people down. Anybody watchin that boy. He will have the belt. Give him time to get better, hell take out GSP

wonka

wonka

anthony johnson is really up and coming and you are right medic he will give gsp a run when he getts more fights under his belt.. cain velasquez is fighting carwin next... winner of that fight meets lesner... carwin is no joke and fight out of jacksons camp will be very well prepared... greg jackson is a great trainer and putts together masterful fight plans... chuck in his prime medic was fun to watch but mma has procressed way further the chucks skills would ever take him... if there were guys with the talent as there are now fighting,, chuck would have been in big trouble

wonka

wonka

they announced that babalu would fight gerard mousasi for the light heavyweight belt and they are trying to get frank mir vs kongo at ufc 107 in dec... jackson vs evans is the headliner for ufc 107..

B

been

UFC needs to start putting on more shows. There's too much talent out there for this 13 times-a-year bullshit.

Chuck fights with his hands down. :rofl

L

lifecycle

i think UFC is running low on fresh fighters the upcoming TUF rashad ,rampage and fucking kimbo? where the fuck did kimbo come from... Rampage loud mouth, kind of funny sometimes...rashad ,just got beat...seems like a boxer does he have any ground skills? and kimbo dont even know what to say bout him except hes gonna get his ass whoooped by some big dumb hick...

E

easypleasie

I remember when there was only like one or two ufc matches a year. I'm stoked we have at least one every month now. But if they have more, i'll watch more!

R

rottenjohn

Rashad sucks.

Never count chuck out. Ok hes lost to rampage and shogun.

GSP

Rampage beat the shit out of chuck over in pride. Chucks corner threw in the towel and dana was actually in the booth giving commentary on the fight.
Carwin has the best coach/team in mma, don't count him out.
I have a bad feeling about forrest going lights out against silva.
Cain would get molested by fedor. Chin or no chin fedor got ground skills congo has none.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RZzMT8cexM[/YOUTUBE]

R

rottenjohn

i think UFC is running low on fresh fighters the upcoming TUF rashad ,rampage and fucking kimbo? where the fuck did kimbo come from... Rampage loud mouth, kind of funny sometimes...rashad ,just got beat...seems like a boxer does he have any ground skills? and kimbo dont even know what to say bout him except hes gonna get his ass whoooped by some big dumb hick...

Kimbo on TUF is a win win situation no matter what happens. Other than Roy Nelson there is no other heavyweight on this upcoming show that would draw fans, or at least curiosity. Kimbo will more than likely fight on a couple UFC cards sometime or another. Asses in seats is what the ufc wants. I haven't watched TUF on a regular basis for a few years but I do follow it, I may just tune in this year to see Big Country whip some ass.

M

Medic

chuck fights with his hands down because you generate more power when your arms are slightly cocked. You then use your hips and turn em like no other. Bammm!!! your right though, chuck doesnt have the chin he once used to have to be leaving his hands down.

I think thats fair, carwin and velasquez gets lesnar.

Congo vs Mir will be boring as hell. Hes gonna take em to the ground, then submit his ass.

Congo should stick to regular k1 kickboxing. Hed be the heavyweight champ there for sure.

What about this one, Bob Sapp vs Brocky boy. Velasquez can beat brock lesnar. Shane Carwin has that knock out power though that will stone some one to sleep with the quickness.

Man im getting ready for that anderson silva vs forrest griffin. That will be a good one. Anderson will win, unless forrest catches him with a good right. Your not going to out kick or punch anderson. Cant be talkng shit though, Forrest did beat Rampage.

Rampage is going to gobble Rashad up. Dan Henderson vs Machida will be hard.

Chuck is a straight brawler your right. I just like the dude. Thats been my dog for along time. IVe been saying that if chuck was a pride fighter, he would have never had the belt.

M

Medic

Rotten John, i saw that live around 5 - 7 years ago, when no one even knew about pride fighting Bushido open weight tournaments. ive seen every fight ever man. and like ive said before rotten john, if chuck was in Pride he would have never won the light heavyweight title. Ever.

Chuck will put you out though if he catches you though. Ive seen lots of fights. Chuck is just old now. That rematch with Jackson came way too late as well.

I still wouldnt count chuck out man.

theres times when your brain just automatically shuts off because of previous fights. If you get cracked really hard once, there goes your chin, your brain will register it, and it will happen like clockwork if the same force is generated over and over an dyou get hit with that same power. LIghts out. You ll just go to sleep. Brain can only take so much. Happened to a guy at our gym. He just knocks out when hit with a certain amount of power. Never happened before. But this dude caught a spinning elbow to chin. Had his mouth piece in the whole time, but was looking all over for it on the mat asking wheres my mouth piece. What happened, is it over. I laugh. No matter what, if its our dude, or the other. if its a good punch or kick, im rolling man. lol Ive seen some good fights man. Ive been in some good fights

M

Medic

Oh yeah, coaching dont mean shit once you get cracked in the mouth. After that its just on, aint no such thing as a game plan. There is , but any fighter will tell you that shit is out the window once its time to focus and get busy with it.

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

UFC 101 - Reed vs. Florian
who do you think is gonna win?

B

been

I can't help but feel Penn is going to have a long reign as lightweight champ, but if anyone can beat him, Florian can. Thank god for 5x 5-minute championship rounds.

M

Medic

florian can prob take it.

Bj i believe will reign for a long time too

its all about pride fighting first round 10 minutes. now that a friggin fight. thats why here were a lo of first rounders in pride.

Top Bottom