MMA "smack talk"

• Thread starter wonka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beetlepumpr

Beetlepumpr

HEY, RJ, can't pm ya, get back to me. Florian is hungrey.

wonka

wonka

florian is going to give penn all he can handle.. he is one of a few that have a chance.. but in the end i think penn is going to beat ken-flo... looking forward to seeing silva against a guy in the upper half of lightheavy weight... if he runs threw forrest then u know it will be only a matter of time before the get a silva / machida fight worked out... although silva still has to face hendo again and vitor at some point...

L

lifecycle

Silva is a beast. id love to see Forrest win but i dont think its gonna happen. as far as Penn vs. Ken Flo...who knows that is gonna be a good one!

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

silva-machida would be a most excellent fight but i agree with lifecycle, i'd rather forrest win....

btw, anyone read his book "got fight" ?

L

lifecycle

Anderson Silva's stand up is phenomenal.... SILVA vs MACHIDA

wonka

wonka

looking forward to the fights tonight... ken~flo should give penn all he can handle... hope penns new cardio keeps him from getting gassed after the first 2 rounds... thinking after that beat down he took from gsp, penn is hungry to prove he is a top fighter... i like penn to win the fight... silva / forrest will be fun to watch... silva should win this easily,,, but i would like to see forrest pull the upset..

wonka

wonka

rottenjohn is right on,,justin.tv will get u a free streaming link

L

lifecycle

dam forrest seems like he has a glass jaw...that ko was weak! everytime he goes down hes always flailing his legs around funny shit...

R

rottenjohn

dam forrest seems like he has a glass jaw...that ko was weak! everytime he goes down hes always flailing his legs around funny shit...

Jardine put forrest to sleep first, its been easy since then for the skilled. Glad to see kenny can't flow get choked out. I am sick of hearing I want BJ's belt in a little whimpy bitch ass voice. ahhhhhhh.

M

Medic

that ko was hard homie. forest has no glass jaw, he got cracked hard with a right hook from anderson and recovered that sent most men on their way home. Anderson even shook the mans hand in the ring because he too, though he was done. Anderson is just hard.

forrest was getting dropped the whole match like i knew he would. No one will beat anderson silva.

wonka

wonka

silva did make forrest look bad...penn looked in great shape and cardio was up there... his fight with diego next should be a good one... hope they get a machida / silva fight worked out at some point

L

lifecycle

i dont think he was trying to shake his hand. it looked like he was was talking shit...

Top Bottom