MMA "smack talk"

• Thread starter wonka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rottenjohn

I was gonna boycott them because of the Machida/Shogun decision but then when I saw "Big Foot' Silva get robbed I figure it just isn't the UFC.
BULLSHIT!!

The fault lies with the judges not the organizations. Boycotting because of a decision they have nothing to do with is crazy.

F

Frozen Farmer

FF you are correct. I have seen a fight or 2 of his where he got rocked hard and still ended up winning. I will admit I was impressed by that showing. Maybe the reason I cant see anything spectacular with him is because he is just an extremely solid well rounded fighter. Good at everything kinda deal. As you said, there are not many of them out there at all. And ps, is it true his only lose was in a combat sambo match?

R

RamboStyle

Fedor's only mma lose was at 'Rings' back in 2000 to Tsuyoshi Kosaka, due to an accidental cut in first 20sec, he avenged that loss 5yrs later in 'Pride' (doctors stoppage). ive seen Kevin Randleman slam Fedor so hard before that he should have died....or atleast a broken neck, man gets back up and submits Randleman in 90sec's, anyone seen it? if that slam didnt put him to sleep, dont no wot will. seems to me that this dude aint human!! lol

M

Medic

Fedor's only mma lose was at 'Rings' back in 2000 to Tsuyoshi Kosaka, due to an accidental cut in first 20sec, he avenged that loss 5yrs later in 'Pride' (doctors stoppage). ive seen Kevin Randleman slam Fedor so hard before that he should have died....or atleast a broken neck, man gets back up and submits Randleman in 90sec's, anyone seen it? if that slam didnt put him to sleep, dont no wot will. seems to me that this dude aint human!! lol

yes i remember that, we were balling so hard we flew to japan for that fight. he got slammed so hard we thought he died too. Me and the homie looked at each other like. "oh noooo, Feeddddoorrrssss dead" ended up submitting that beast randleman. Those were true man tournaments. If that slam was on the streets, yes he would have been dead for sure.

Let me tell you guys something about Pride Fight Mother Fucking Championships. The men that won, like during the bushidos, just kept fighing all day. even after a hard fight. They would fight later. Pride fc just split up the matches to make more money on PPV. We went. Couldnt believe. Vanderlei Silva used to crush people. Like 3 fights in one day, and win the tournament. Bad ass events. Real f

R

RamboStyle

another dodgy decision from the judges? i scored it 29-28 Vera, wernt much of a fight. thought Hardy looked good. i tink quick Swick underestimated him, cant see Hardy doin much against GSP, he'll have to keep it standing. Bisping surprised me with his defence on his back, 1 of his best performances....Kang's no mug! looking forward to 106 next week

M

Medic

no one is fucking with fedor. Arlovski was the only one to do it. same strength if not stronger, and was totally outboxing fedor. Too bad dude fucking show boated and start pussy footin around witht that flying knee. Didnt even get his knee up, looks like he just skipped like a chick right into that right hand.

Fedor will crush brock lesnar. That will be a good one though. Brock Lesnar vs Tim silvia or bob sapp. Lets see brock take on hong man choi or zuluzinho. If he can beat those guys in devastating fashion like fedor did, then ill give brock some repect. Mir is his arch enemy. FUCK MIRE! hell either submit him or knock his ass cold silly.

H

HIBUSHDOCTA

Fedor is the greatest heavy weight mma fighter of alltime, always brings. even when he wins by decision, you know he wins the fight. my favorite fighter is Nogiera and Fedors beat him twice and very convincinly.

F

Frozen Farmer

Oh snap.... Just watched that replay from above ^. Nasty punch... Damn. One more thing about brock, we still dont really know what kind of chin he has... Could be weak as shit too, never know.

Ps. I honestly dont think GSP will be beat at his current weight ever again. And he said he might actually move up a weight class cuz he been putting a lot of muscle on, and the cuts are gonna be harder.

Venom818

Venom818

He better not go to 185 or anderson silva while put a spanking on him.I like gsp but he cant fck with anderson silva but the again no one can right know.

B

been

If you haven't realized by now that anyone is beatable, then you don't watch enough MMA. :evilgrin0013:

M

Medic

When your a God loving and God fearing man, like Fedor, you aint losing man. He works hard to achieve results, keeps his mouth shut and his spirit humble. The only one to beat fedor will be someone as respectful as he.

FUCK GSP. never even fought nick diaz or Gomi. He would have got lit up.

GSP will get served by anderson silva. straight service with a smile. Forrest couldnt even do shit against that dude but get embarrassed.

R

Rolln J

I just hope Forrest beats the holy shit out of Tito, I cant stand tito and forrest was robbed - so yeah your right, anyone is beatable - especially when you leave it up to judges.

Venom818

Venom818

Been - for sure everybody thats steps in the ring is beatable i just dont see gsp being the man that beats anderson silva.And yeah anderson silva did make forrest look clown i tihn k he beat him mentally before he beat him physically LOL

B

been

GSP has shins too. He's one of the more aggressive fighters. My money would be on GSP. I also like Lesnar over Fedor. Can you blame me?

R

Rolln J

GSP has shins too. He's one of the more aggressive fighters. My money would be on GSP. I also like Lesnar over Fedor. Can you blame me?

I can not use lesnar and like in the same sentence...

My hope would be that Fedor would crush lesnars face so we never have to hear him open his flabby pie hole again!

UFC is getting a bit too wwf for me lately - I really miss pride - found this cool channel called HDNetFight on my dish network, lots of cool shit on there, but the announcer is a huge dork - lol

Venom818

Venom818

yeah gsp does have a chin bro and is one of the greats the only thing he lacks is confidence he has a mental coach whispering in his ear LOL your the best gsp.And Anderson silva would school gsp let me ask u this been why arent they fighting anymore what happend.

M

Medic

Been Ill put a couple packs on that. If they ever get down, ill take you up on that bet, what you got homie.

I got Fedor and Anderson Silva. Fedor and Lesnar would be a good one. Gsp and anderson. First of all hes not going to strike with anderson, If he takes him to the ground, if he doesnt catch a hard ass knee, he wont do much. Made Dan the man Henderson look like a rookie on the ground then ended up submitting him after almost knocking him out. Dan even went up to him after the fight and said , " You are a true Champion Anderson".

You down Been or what.

Top Bottom