MMA "smack talk"

• Thread starter wonka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

LOL I saw that fight everybody was going for hendo where i was at i was the only one going for Anderson silva lets just say at the end of the fight i was the only one smiling.

B

been

let me ask u this been why arent they fighting anymore what happend.
Who?
Been Ill put a couple packs on that. If they ever get down, ill take you up on that bet, what you got homie.

I got Fedor and Anderson Silva. Fedor and Lesnar would be a good one. Gsp and anderson. First of all hes not going to strike with anderson, If he takes him to the ground, if he doesnt catch a hard ass knee, he wont do much. Made Dan the man Henderson look like a rookie on the ground then ended up submitting him after almost knocking him out. Dan even went up to him after the fight and said , " You are a true Champion Anderson".

You down Been or what.
Yeah sure, if it ever happens. :party0044:

B

been

I never heard anything about a GSP/Silva fight. It's the stuff dreams are made of.

F

Frozen Farmer

Yeah I heard the same thing actually. GSP said he would like to wrestle for Canada in the olympics, but he said that he was going to talk to the UFC to see what they thought and if they said no he prolly wouldnt. I dunno if the Silva/GSP fight would ever happen considering Silva wants to move up a weight class and already fights at a higher weight class. I think Dana would think better of that fight. Even though it would draw a HUGE crowd... And yeah, I heard some rumblings about Brock not fighting anymore. He has mono at the moment and apparently some other illness. Not cancer or something like that, but still rather serious. And supposedly could harm his career in the cage.

Venom818

Venom818

yeah there was some talk but i think gsp thought that would be a bad carrier move.

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

GSP has shins too. He's one of the more aggressive fighters. My money would be on GSP. I also like Lesnar over Fedor. Can you blame me?

yeah been i do....and i'm going to hold that against you lol

jk bro

R

Rolln J

kinda lame that they show the prelims on spike for free - I mean do I really want to pay 50 bux for 2 fights?

if your not into PPV then its awesome they show the prelims I guess...

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

do you seriously think that been?

i thought it was ome of the best i have seen. almost every single fight was exciting.....but then again i am a mma noob so you might have a different eye from me.

i thought griffin was in top form, koschek is an animal, even the rookie looked good :P

i also saw some stirkeforce which was awesome - cant remember the names but one dude ha sick JJ skills.

B

been

107 will be good! Mir vs Congo, Penn vs. Sanchez, Florian vs. Guida, Paul Buentello is fighting again. That dude is always fun to watch. :afroweed:

M

Medic

Buentello is cool to watch. Sounds like a very shitty fight card to me though

its all about dream.

Venom818

Venom818

buentello is a exciting fighter
i really dont want to see bj penn vs sanchez as im a fan of both ofr these dudes some real talent there.

P

pokerman

UFC 107 - Penn -vs- Sanchez ........
any thoughts?

both r good......but i gotta give it to penn hes jus got the experience and has fought most of the top contenders..but i know this is gonna be a tight fight

R

Rolln J

I died laughing last night when Roy came out to weird Al's "Im Fat"...

Ill take Penn!

Top Bottom