MMA "smack talk"

• Thread starter wonka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KillBillBuds

is anybody stoked for UFC 103 on the 19th ?

Hell yeah I am...but lets not get ahead of ourselves...we got UFC Fight Night & the premiere of TUF tomorrow night on Spike!

Gonna be a great week of fights!:fighting0087:

R

Rolln J

Hell yeah I am...but lets not get ahead of ourselves...we got UFC Fight Night & the premiere of TUF tomorrow night on Spike!

Gonna be a great week of fights!:fighting0087:

oh shit - your totally right! - setting the dvr right after I hit submit!

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

hell yeah!

did you see the TUF lineup? i reckon those NFL beefcakes will get an ass beating.....it's definitely going to be interesting to watch, also with that joke Kimbo Slice.
I think the bickering between Jackson and Evans will probably make the show more boring in some ways....

BRING IT ON!

ps:
anyone here train in MMA or any other martial art?

K

KillBillBuds

ps:

Trained MMA since 2001, but now more as a pasttime hobby...my 40 yr old body can't hang with the youngin's anymore. Rolling on the mat seems to have the most wear n tear on me....but I'm still good for some kick-boxing!

Any comments on tonites fights? All fighters made weight last night.

I like Diaz over Guillard by sub....and as much as like Huerta, I have a feeling Maynard's gonna ground n pound the shit outta him for a decision.

TUF's gonna be a fun season...heard the Rampage/Evans fight has been pushed to a further date due to Rampage playing the movie role of BA of the A-team. I love Rampage, but now I hope Evans kicks his ass...hate to see fighter's not take fighting career seriously.

Are you ready???

B

been

Trained MMA since 2001, but now more as a pasttime hobby...my 40 yr old body can't hang with the youngin's anymore. Rolling on the mat seems to have the most wear n tear on me....but I'm still good for some kick-boxing!

Any comments on tonites fights? All fighters made weight last night.

I like Diaz over Guillard by sub....and as much as like Huerta, I have a feeling Maynard's gonna ground n pound the shit outta him for a decision.

TUF's gonna be a fun season...heard the Rampage/Evans fight has been pushed to a further date due to Rampage playing the movie role of BA of the A-team. I love Rampage, but now I hope Evans kicks his ass...hate to see fighter's not take fighting career seriously.

Are you ready???
You can't hate Rampage for going Hollywood. :fighting0087:

ps:
I got judo skills. You wanna know how to kick someone in the nuts? :rofl

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

cool, i've boxed in the past and now am training krav maga.

i heard the same thing too about the Rampage-Evans fight - i still prefer Rampage though :P

K

KillBillBuds

Prelim's tonite on Spike an hour before the PPV...gonna be a good night!

K

KillBillBuds

Great fights last night! Vitor is back...and looks to be Anderson Silva's next opponent. In the "out with the old, in with the new" catagory...we have CroCop, Trigg, & Franca on their way out and Dos Santos, Koscheck, & Griffin on their way up! A lot of young talent showcased as well.

B

been

Vitor looked real good. I'd love to see him go off on Silva. I think a fight with Machida would be better.

B

been

He'll be back.

edit: WTF was Trigg thinking? Laying down is not a defense. :icon_stick man:

B

been

Man, Machida could have been more aggressive there. I gave him 2.5 rounds but there was serious room for interpretation. Shogun could easily have won that.

Fedor vs. Brett, live on CBS in just over a week. :fighting0040:

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

damn been, i shouldn't have read that.....i still need to see the fight! :P
bu thanks for the news on Fedor, i can't wait to see him get busy

anyone watch TUF and Bullybeatdown as well?

peace bro
BR

R

RamboStyle

a lesson 2 learn...never leave a fight for the judges scorecard, shogun was robbed. cant wait for the re-match!!

R

Rolln J

thats lames as fuck - I used to like Rampage because he was funny - but this last season of Ultimate Fighter, Rashad (who I have a lot more respect for now) really made him look like a selfish kid. he sucks as a coach and this season is hurting becasue of it, well that and the fact that there just isnt anybody on the show I see making much of an impact in the UFC (maybe Brandon)...

I just really wanted to see those 2 fight! Isnt that part of the contract to do the show? the coaches fight...

Rashad would beat his ass!

S

Sativaindica

machida/shogun was an utter disgrace. very least, i get satisfaction in ripping up the doubters of shoguns ability, but still tho.

Rampage started getting less and less funny since he found god.

Top Bottom